BlackBerry Storm 9530

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 26,710
Points 1,208,355
ForumsAdministrator
News Posted: Mon, Feb 16 2009 12:12 PM

Touchscreen smartphones are certainly a big hit right now. If you consider Apple’s ever-popular iPhone, HTC’s well-liked Touch lineup, and many others, touch is a high-demand feature. Manufacturers are certainly taking note of this fact. Traditionally speaking, the BlackBerry line of smartphones share a common layout with a QWERTY keyboard located beneath a standard (i.e. non-touchscreen) display.

Considering the popularity of touch, you can imagine that Research in Motion wasn’t going to hold out on creating a touchscreen device forever. As to be expected, the company received a lot of hype when it announced the first ever touchscreen BlackBerry smartphone in October of last year. But as the BlackBerry Storm 9530 officially hit the scenes late last year, it was met with mixed reviews.

We’ve been checking out Verizon Wireless’ version of this smartphone for over a month now. Instead of rehashing the same stuff that you’ve seen in other reviews, we’re going to look at this BlackBerry in terms of how it is different from other smartphones (not just other BlackBerries), and how well it will meet the needs of both personal and home users...

BlackBerry Storm 9530

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,374
Points 80,315

I almost killded mine yesterday... Spilled a bunch of water on it. Put in it the firge for 4 hrs then took it out. there is still a tad bit of water inbetween the two screnes, but its slowly drying out.

"Never trust a computer you can't throw out a window."

Z77 GIGABYTE G1.SNIPER

GIGABYTE GTX670

G.Skill Ripjaws X 16gb PC2133

Antec P280

Corsair H100

Asus Blu-ray burner

Seasonic X650 PSU

Patriot Pyro 128gb SSD

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,181