NVISION 08 Video Highlights

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 25,886
Points 1,173,510
ForumsAdministrator
News Posted: Thu, Aug 28 2008 1:46 PM

HotHardware attended NVIDIA's very first NVISION 08 visual computing conference that took place August 25 - 27 in San Jose, California and captured some of the sights and sounds from the event. This video is a compilation of the featured speakers and artists that participated in the keynotes.

Featured speakers include Jen-Hsun Huang (NVIDIA CEO), Peter Stevenson (3D Modeling), Taehoon Kim (Nurien CEO), Marv White (CTO SportVision), Jeff Han (Multi-Touch Demo), Tricia Helfer (Battlestar Galactica), Eileen Collins (NASA), Bernard Charles (Dassault Systemes), Lorne Lanning (Creator of Oddworld), and Kyle Busch (NASCAR).

NVISION 08 Video Highlights

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,181
Points 90,135

Sweet. I didn't get to see any of the keynote. I watched a little of the lan party and gaming comps.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,218
Points 18,720
warlord replied on Fri, Aug 29 2008 8:29 AM

Cool thanks

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,792
Points 28,435
Incrdiable read! I would love to go to one of these shows! Just to look and see al the new techno and those computer case mods awesome!Maybe I,ll get an invite on day that would be fun!Hopefully in the near future I,ll mod a case that will show up at one of these shows.I,ve got a lot of ideas! Who knows just might happen just have to do something radical to a Rig to show up there!But I am not without skills.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,181
Points 90,135

You don't need a invite to Nvision. Tickets were really high though.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS