NVISION 08 Day 2: Keynote, NASA, Kyle Busch...

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 24,846
Points 1,114,875
ForumsAdministrator
News Posted: Wed, Aug 27 2008 4:54 PM

The second day of NVIDIA’s NVISION 08 visual computing conference began with a keynote address hosted by local television personality and tech analyst Scott Budman.  Budman only did a relatively small amount of speaking at the engagement, however, as he shared the stage with a number of guest speakers, including Eileen Collins of NASA, Lorne Lanning, NASCAR's Kyle Busch, and Bernard Charles.

We have all the coverage for you here...

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,218
Points 18,720
warlord replied on Wed, Aug 27 2008 5:04 PM

In addition to the M912V, Gigabyte gave us a sneak peek at an upcoming X58-based motherboard for Nehalem. As usual, Gigabyte will have an assortment of X58-based motherboard, some geared directly at extreme overclockers, while others will be more feature packed for PC enthusiasts. Of course, Gigabyte’s line of NVIDIA GPU-based graphics cards and motherboards were on display in their booth as well.

With gigabytes latest offerings i can't wait to see this product.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,409
Points 46,520
ForumsAdministrator
Super Dave replied on Thu, Aug 28 2008 12:35 AM

warlord:

In addition to the M912V, Gigabyte gave us a sneak peek at an upcoming X58-based motherboard for Nehalem. As usual, Gigabyte will have an assortment of X58-based motherboard, some geared directly at extreme overclockers, while others will be more feature packed for PC enthusiasts. Of course, Gigabyte’s line of NVIDIA GPU-based graphics cards and motherboards were on display in their booth as well.

With gigabytes latest offerings i can't wait to see this product.

I wonder if those Gigabyte's make good folding boards...Huh? Big Smile

SPAM-posters beware! ®

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,218
Points 18,720
warlord replied on Thu, Aug 28 2008 12:48 AM

I'm sure they would Yes

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS