COOL-LOOK USB Wristband with 4GB Flash Memory Black

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Points 45
Simonyao Posted: Wed, Aug 6 2008 4:24 AM

What a beautiful Wristband! But i have to tell you, it's not a universal Wristband, it's a USB Wristband with 4GB Flash Memory. The USB Wristband made of twistable durable plastic, and built-in memory chip to store information. In fact, it's a 4GB USB Flash Memory designed as a stylish Wristband! There are kinds of colors and sizes for your choice! For the fashionable geek, this stylish wristband means that no matter where you are you can prove that you've come prepared to . . . save to disk.

usb wristband via geekalerts

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,747
Points 42,815

I wouldn't wear a wristband of any kind, but that is deffinately a cool tech gadget!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 250
Points 4,510

cool for sure. But what is all that nonsense text at the top of your post Simonyao????

I used to carry a hammer in my computer tool kit. Just for fixing the packard Bells though.......

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Points 45

I dont know why caused that. I haven't do such thinger. I should ask the Webmaster...Geeked

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 3
Points 45

I've solved the issue u pointed out, nECrO1967 .  I should click  the "Html"  relabel, then modigy the post, aha, got it! Idea

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 250
Points 4,510

OK. Just glad it's not me cracking up.....

I used to carry a hammer in my computer tool kit. Just for fixing the packard Bells though.......

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS