Half life vs counter strike, whats the difference?

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 20
alice123 Posted: Mon, Aug 4 2008 1:35 AM

Our package just got here last week from China with these really cool CS figures from www.lducompany.com that I bought for my son. He is only 8 and I am starting to think that the computer game is a little too violent for him but the toys are kinda cute and harmless. Does anyone know if these characters have names? You can see them at this page http://www.liangdianup.com/collectibles_1.htm unless they moved them by the time you read this. I have heard some people call this game half life, is there a difference?

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 91
Points 1,395

HalfLife is the single player campaign, the original game.  Counter Strike was an add on to the original multi-player that was developed after the single player game, and was launched as a stand alone after it garnered a huge user base.  Beyond that was the launch of HalfLife 2, the sequel to the original campaign, and then Counter Strike: Source, which is basically Counter Strike 2.

ASUS Rampage Formula; Core 2 Quad Extreme QX9650 @5.13GHz; 4GB Buffalo Firestix PC2-9600 DDR2; Thermaltake Armor w/ Bigwater SE; XFX Geforce 9800 GTX 'Black Edition'; Corsair HX620 Power Supply 620W

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS