rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 26,160
Points 1,185,410
ForumsAdministrator
News Posted: Tue, Apr 22 2008 8:50 AM

ASUS Eee PC 4G Windows XP Hits Selected Best Buy Retail Stores

FREMONT, CA (April 21, 2008) – ASUS Eee PC 4G pre-installed with Microsoft Windows XP is available immediately in selected Best Buy retail stores in the United States. The wide availability in Best Buy retail stores will provide a hands-on experience for potential users to explore this new addition to the Eee PC family.

Easy to Learn, Work and Play

The portable and affordable, ASUS Eee PC is built on the concept of Easy to Learn, Easy to Work and Easy to Play. Its compact form factor is engineered to accommodate both experienced and inexperienced PC users. With the addition of the Windows XP interface, existing PC users can now utilize the convenience of this mobile internet gadget.

The Windows Live Style

In addition to the Windows operating system, Eee PC users will be able to access Windows Live, which is a set of personal Internet services and software that provides security for their online world.

The long-anticipated ASUS Eee PC 4G Windows XP is the ideal addition to any road warriors who enjoys efficiency on-the-go.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,677
Points 24,005

Nice.  You can bet that I'll be heading to my Best Buy next week to see if they are lucky enough to have one.  I wanna check it out in person.

Hello

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 272
Points 4,205

I really like these little PCs.They are very useful and portable 

Photobucket
  • | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 7,614
Points 67,270
^Bad_Boy^ replied on Tue, Apr 22 2008 1:03 PM
Actually I fell in love with the new version..
So this one is not appealing to me anymore :p

Dammit! What's My Age Again???

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS