X-Arcade Tankstick Dual Controller with Trackbal

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 26,699
Points 1,207,850
ForumsAdministrator
News Posted: Fri, Jan 18 2008 1:40 PM

We've just posted a new article here at HotHardware, in which we evaluate X-Gaming's very cool, very retro, X-Arcade Tankstick Dual Controller with Trackball.  Just seeing this thing will take you back to your earlier years when gaming meant stopping by the local arcade and dropping quarters into a slot on your favorite machine.  Be warned though, after reading this article you may be compelled to connect the Tankstick to a home theater PC.  Playing favorites like Mr. Do, Galaga, and Street Fighter II on the big screen would definitely rock!  Click the link below and check it out...

X-Arcade Tankstick Dual Controller with Trackball

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,747
Points 42,815

Pretty shweet... I used to own at centipede. Street fighter would be a blast to play again. Anyone remember Zaxxon... I used to love that too!!!

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 420
Points 4,735

HOLY CRAP!!!  How cool is that.  I remember all sorts of games from pac man to some golf game (title eludes me).  Man this is the perfect way to pla seeing as the prohibitive prices for the actual devices.  I had no idea there was such a device in existence at all or I would have one already!  Seriously this is very cool in m opinion.

AMD 955BE - GIGABYTE 970A US3 - 16GB Patriot DDR3 - ATI 5870 eyefinity - SB XFi>JVC A-X9>JBL Control Monitor 4312A/pioneer HPM100

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,684
Points 55,795
ForumsAdministrator
MembershipAdministrator
Dave_HH replied on Sat, Jan 19 2008 2:56 PM

ehhh.. I could take it or leave it but it  might be cool for some mad BattleTank or Pac Mac action.  Smile

Editor In Chief
http://hothardware.com

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS