This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 26,344
Points 1,191,195
ForumsAdministrator
News Posted: Tue, Nov 6 2007 12:53 PM

Super Talent PICO USB Drives Enter Mass Production

Slim, Stylish & Smart Mobile Storage

San Jose, California – November 6, 2007 -- Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced that the company’s new PICO series USB Flash drives have moved into mass production.

Super Talent’s new PICO series USB drives are manufactured using chip-on-board (COB) technology, meaning the unpackaged Flash die is bonded directly to the printed circuit board (PCB). COB technology enables Super Talent to fit up to 4GB of Flash storage in an incredibly small and slim case. PICO-A drives measure merely 38.7mm x 12.4mm x 3.9mm, and weigh less than 5 grams.

The new PICO series is notable not only for its ultra-small size, but also for its fascinating style. The first two products in the PICO series both have polished chrome steel exteriors. PICO-A, shipping in volume now, has a swivel chrome lid. PICO-B is a retractable slide-open drive that will be shipping in volume by late November ...

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,747
Points 42,815

Super Talent makes good flash products, I've had this product for awhile now and I really like it.

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 12
Points 90

The super small USB drives are hitting the market now.

PICO

http://www.google.com/products?q=supertalent+pico

Data Transfer Rate: Upto 30MB/s

Whats the benefits?

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 20
The new PICO series wins my vote for best new style and design for its chrome finish and small unique design. Its nothing like the standard usb flash drives. Its honestly very unassumming as a storage device.

http://www.supertalent.com/products/flashlandingdetail.php?sid=d09bf41544a3365a46c9077ebb5e35c3

So after analyzing all 3 series I'm come to this conclusion. PICO C is my favorite. Its the smallest of all three even more unassumming to the other 2. Its thin for your keychain and super slim an short.

You can't jam more data into a comparable item this stylish.
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,851
Points 40,550

I'd say size makes them special. They seem to be pretty cool, however for some reason they don't seem to have the ability to top my HH Falsh drive..

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,747
Points 42,815

mentaldisorder:
don't seem to have the ability to top my HH Falsh drive

Word!

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS