rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,354
Points 48,585
ForumsAdministrator
MembershipAdministrator
Marco C Posted: Fri, Aug 17 2007 1:03 PM

We're closing out the week with some new content for you all. We’ve just posted a new article here at HotHardware in which we evaluate the features and performance of Corsair’s brand-new VX450W 450W power supply.  Here’s a snip from the piece...

“Looking over the specifications, the VX450W has just about everything we would expect from a PSU of this caliber, although there are some interesting aspects which should be noted here.  The power supply’s rated 85% efficiency is a great selling point, as the industry’s focus on “green” power supplies has taken root with consumers.”

You can read the rest right here .

Marco Chiappetta
Managing Editor @ HotHardware.com

Follow Marco on Twitter

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5
Slizzo replied on Sat, Aug 18 2007 9:08 PM

First of all, great review.  I have liked my Corsair HX620W since the first day that I installed it.  Like you stated, very efficient, very quiet.

As to your mentioning that the corsair units are very much like the Seasonics...  Well you're actually closer to the mark than you think.  Seasonic actually manufactures corsair's units for them.  There's very minor differences between a Corsair unit and it's cousin in the Seasonic line of products.

Overall, both Corsair and Seasonic units are great, solid buys, no one should pass up any Corsair unit if they are in need of a good priced, very powerful and efficient PSU. 

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS