SanDisk Extreme microSDXC UHS-I 64GB Memory Card Review

rated by 0 users
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 25,851
Points 1,171,205
ForumsAdministrator
News Posted: Fri, Jul 26 2013 1:11 PM

SanDisk Extreme microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card ReviewA couple of weeks back, SanDisk launched a new line of Class 10 UHS-I microSDHC / microSDXC cards targeted at performance conscious consumers. When describing the cards, SanDisk’s director of retail product marketing Susan Park said, “The SanDisk Extreme microSDXC card allows users to do more with their devices…Our high-performance and high-capacity microSD cards enable consumers to take advantage of the high-quality HD video and imaging capabilities in the latest 4G smartphones, tablets and action cameras."

With up to 80MB/s read and 50MB/s write speeds, the new SanDisk Extreme microSDXC cards should easily be able to handle the needs of users taking photos and videos on today’s mobile devices, be it a smartphone or tablet or even a high-end camera. And with capacities up to 64GB, the cards offer plenty of storage space too...

SanDisk Extreme microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card Review

• | Post Points: 110
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 292
Points 3,055
Aoshi replied on Fri, Jul 26 2013 3:15 PM

MAN I love tiny cards with a huge amount of data. Seeing pictures of devices the size of a car holding 1MB blows my mind. We are so spoiled now. Can't wait for 1TB SD cards!

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 11
Points 130

Last I saw mobile phones limited the memory sizes coming from these cards. My previous phone could only handle 16gb extra. Did they increase this recently?

I would love this in a camera or a 3DS, but they use mostly standard SD cards I thought. I think trending towards these smaller cards is in the works though/hopefully.

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 619
Points 5,260

These cards are crazy goog. Have one in my tablet, it never lags and transfers quick as all hell!

Not Ranked
Posts 7
Points 45
ZSattar replied on Mon, Jul 29 2013 7:02 PM

Excellent performance, it needs to be priced a bit lower though, I recently purchased a Sandisk Ultra 64gb Microsd for £33, will stick with that until the new ones decrease in price.

Not Ranked
Posts 33
Points 195

SD cards are great. Durable, portable, spacious...they've got so many advantages over other media options.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5

If you are looking for a new memory card than buy a new SanDisk MicroSD Card 16 GB Class 10 Ultra with high storage capacity and advanced features.

get the product at its best cheap price at :

Order Now 

Not Ranked
Posts 4
Points 20

have 32's in my phone and tablet, never had any problems. Look at Best Buy's "Deal of the Day" for these, I found one for $18.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS