Site Suggestions

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 354
Points 3,075
Kidbest100 Posted: Tue, Apr 30 2013 12:11 AM

Hey guys, just thought that I could give some requests.

#1: I would like to see a dedicated "Mods" page, with subsections for Case mods, custom sleeving, that kind of stuff.  It would be a nice addition to show new users and possibly some old - dogs some new tricks!  It would also be great for those that have already posted in the "My rig" section how exactly they did something a certain way in more detail, such as custom cable sleeving and stuff.  I would love to see some pictures of some awesome case art or modifications!

#2: Also, I would appreciate the addition of a "Delete comment" button.  I talked about this in another post earlier, but I thought I would just bring it up myself again.  It would certainly help with the dreaded "double posts" that plague some of the articles.  I'm even guilty of doing this.  It would be nice to also go back and fix some grammar or spelling errors after you have posted.

I had another few things that I wanted to add, but before I type out much more I'm going to wait to see if anyone even replies to this XD

PC Specs:

• AMD Athlon 64 x2 6400+  Cooled by a Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus (push-pull)
  • 2GB DDR2
  • MSI Radeon HD 6450 2GB
  • Stock Dell motherboard
  • 250Gb HDD
  • XFX Pro Core edition 650W PSU
  • Stock Dell inspiron case

• | Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 730
Points 5,865
Clixxer replied on Tue, Apr 30 2013 12:32 AM

Dude im pretty sure you can delete a post. Hit more on the top right of post and then go to delete and fill in the boxes. Also the mod sub forum would be nice addition.

My rig - I7-4770K, ASUS Z87-A Mobo, 16 GB Corsair Ram, AMD 7990 GPU, CoolIT AiO Cooler, NZXT H630

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 354
Points 3,075

Clixxer:

Dude im pretty sure you can delete a post. Hit more on the top right of post and then go to delete and fill in the boxes. Also the mod sub forum would be nice addition.

I didn't mean in the forums.  I meant on the main pages of the site.  Say I go onto the newest news headline and leave a comment.  I wish there was an easier way to delete my comment, than to edit it, delete all of what I have said, and then re-post nothing (If you can even do that, I haven't tried)

Also, I think that the sub forum would help bring another flow of traffic from different users other than the usuals :) Would help get the forums popularity up a bit

PC Specs:

• AMD Athlon 64 x2 6400+  Cooled by a Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus (push-pull)
  • 2GB DDR2
  • MSI Radeon HD 6450 2GB
  • Stock Dell motherboard
  • 250Gb HDD
  • XFX Pro Core edition 650W PSU
  • Stock Dell inspiron case

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 730
Points 5,865
Clixxer replied on Wed, May 1 2013 1:09 AM

Gotcha, well easiest way if just go into the forum thread and do it then since they are tied together. Bit of a work around but leaves less clutter on the main page I would think that is why it is like that.

My rig - I7-4770K, ASUS Z87-A Mobo, 16 GB Corsair Ram, AMD 7990 GPU, CoolIT AiO Cooler, NZXT H630

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS