Reinventing BlackBerry: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone Review

rated by 0 users
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 24,877
Points 1,116,600
ForumsAdministrator
News Posted: Mon, Apr 8 2013 12:40 PM

Reinventing BlackBerry: BlackBerry Z10 ReviewThe smartphone market has changed quite a bit over the past few years. Once a major competitor in the smartphone market, BlackBerry has lost much of its market share as many former BlackBerry users have switched to iOS and Android. Despite its troubled history, the company remains and is fighting to regain its stronghold in the smartphone market. Whether you’ve stayed loyal to BlackBerry through the years or are simply considering all smartphones on the market today, BlackBerry’s new Z10 may catch your eye.

The new Z10 is BlackBerry’s first device to run on the latest version of BlackBerry’s operating system, BlackBerry 10 (BB10). Needless to say, there’s a lot riding on this one...

Reinventing BlackBerry: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone Review

• | Post Points: 80
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 897
Points 8,310
sevags replied on Mon, Apr 8 2013 1:21 PM

sounds like what the Blackberry Bold should have been when it was first released. basically this phone is only good for those who are already brand loyal to BB but to any of the rest who already jumped ship to a different mobile OS there is no reason to go backwards.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 272
Points 2,170
karanm replied on Mon, Apr 8 2013 10:14 PM

I played around with this phone a few days after it came out in Canada, it was definitely impressive for a BB device but not so much when compared to other smartphones. With the micro HDMI port I wonder how well it handles video output to a decent sized tv or a projector. The phone also feels solid as a brick, like the older Bold.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 93
Points 800
Shadizzle replied on Mon, Apr 8 2013 10:47 PM

A few people I know are waiting to try out he upcoming Q10 and will probably decide what direction they want to go. The Q10, is pretty much the new "bold" in a sense, I know alot of people who are looking forward to that ones launch. I went with the Z10 in white, and its been a great phone to me, I really do like the new BB experience so far.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 730
Points 5,865
Clixxer replied on Tue, Apr 9 2013 3:05 PM

With the new OS and new phones Blackberry is coming out with its going to be interesting to see where this company ends up. 

My rig - I7-4770K, ASUS Z87-A Mobo, 16 GB Corsair Ram, AMD 7990 GPU, CoolIT AiO Cooler, NZXT H630

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 331
Points 2,415

I hope these new BlackBerry devices can help turn this company around. I loved my old Storm. The only real gripes i had about it was it didn't have Wi-Fi and i was not crazy about the internet browser and the lack of apps. However, for email, and texting, it was smooth as butter. It took decent pictures and the speaker was very good for a mobile device.

Not Ranked
Posts 8
Points 55
seuli replied on Sat, Jul 20 2013 3:58 PM

It is interesting that is coming out a new BlackBerry phone. I will buy this phone of new version. It has fresh display and best speaker.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS