AVADirect Mini Gaming PC: Titan in a Small Package

rated by 0 users
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 24,882
Points 1,116,835
ForumsAdministrator
News Posted: Tue, Mar 19 2013 1:07 PM

AVADirect Mini Gaming PC: Titan in a Small PackageBuilding a small form factor gaming PC is a tricky business. For one thing, there simply isn’t enough room to fit as many components as you would put in a mid- or full-size gaming PC. Multiple graphics cards aren’t likely, and oversized power supplies (not to mention CPU heatsinks) usually present major challenges. The other issue is the heat: with space at a premium, good airflow becomes even more important, but all the harder to preserve. And don’t expect your customers to give you leeway on performance, looks, or (and this might be the toughest target of all) noise.

But it’s not a lost cause, especially with the Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan delivering so much power (and whisper-quiet cooling) in a single card. AVADirect thinks it has threaded the needle with its latest Mini Gaming PC, built around Nvidia's latest powerhouse.

AVADirect Mini Gaming PC: Titan in a Small Package

• | Post Points: 95
Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 10

This is an outstanding looking rig... I would love to open it up and play with it... or keep it closed and play on it...

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 18
Points 105

This tiny titan would make the perfect LAN party PC!

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5
shan52 replied on Fri, Apr 5 2013 4:47 PM

nice gaming mini pc

Not Ranked
Posts 52
Points 635
Warsoul replied on Fri, Apr 5 2013 5:13 PM

Holy **** ! I hope it's shock resisting. Ideal for lans and contest.

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 730
Points 5,865
Clixxer replied on Fri, Apr 5 2013 7:15 PM

Pretty awesome little rig. Buddy of mine always thought about building rigs for LAN parties or just to have somewhat mobile and this would fit the bill perfect. Not to mention the titan!

My rig - I7-4770K, ASUS Z87-A Mobo, 16 GB Corsair Ram, AMD 7990 GPU, CoolIT AiO Cooler, NZXT H630

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5
zodiaxx replied on Thu, Apr 25 2013 12:13 PM

I can personally say this bitfenix case is awesome. I got mine from Ironside Computers, and I splurged and got their Iron Tundra liquid cooling in it, and I was shocked to see how well it fit the liquid cooling. For a small case it can fit a lot in in it. My computer was actually very similiar to this. The main difference besides the cooling, was I didn't get the titan when I purchased mine, I got the GTX 680, but it's still an awesome graphics card. Plays anything I want on ultra settings.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS