Adobe Releases Photoshop Touch For Android And iOS Smartphones

rated by 0 users
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 26,098
Points 1,183,570
ForumsAdministrator
News Posted: Wed, Feb 27 2013 11:37 AM

Adobe is bringing its powerful Photoshop editing software to Android and iOS smartphones in the form of its Photoshop Touch software. This app, which sells for $4.99 on both the iTunes and Google Play stores, offers many of the Photoshop features users love in a mobile form.

With Photoshop Touch, you can combine images, apply effects, and share images with friends and family. Photoshop Touch for Android, iPhone, and iPod touch offers many of the same features as the tablet version including the ability to create layers, add graphical text, combine images, and more.

Other noteworthy features include selection tools, adjustments, filters, painting effects, and a Camera Fill feature. With the Scribble Selection tool, you'll be able to select part of an image to extract by scribbling. You can then use the selection to combine images together. Photoshop Touch supports images up to 12 megapixels.

The app comes with free membership to the Creative Cloud which includes 2GB of cloud storage. With this membership, you can start a project on your phone and finish it on another device such as your tablet or at your desk using Photoshop (assuming you own a Photoshop license for these other devices). Projects in the Creative Cloud are automatically synced between devices.

• | Post Points: 275
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 756
Points 7,645
Dorkstar replied on Wed, Feb 27 2013 1:38 PM

Will I have the ability to make my butt look bigger in my self shot bathroom photos?

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 7
Points 45
rdokoye replied on Thu, Jul 3 2014 7:00 PM

I've seen some people do some really amazing things with Photoshop Touch, so I know it's a very worthwhile product. Personally, I use the desktop version, but I wouldn't rule this out, especially as I like to work while on the fly, this opens up all new possibilities for me.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5
lauren replied on Thu, Jul 24 2014 3:51 AM

Adobe photoshop touch is excellent is a wonderful app, here we can edit our photo my simply by touching the screen and selecting our required tool but it works on Android, iOS OS platforms only. Currently it is not compatible with windows.

Pure Moroccan Argan Oil For Hair and Skin

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 337
Points 2,965
Tom replied on Tue, Aug 5 2014 9:42 PM

Is it just me or does it seem like it would be tough to use photoshop on a phone? Seems like it would be much easier with a desktop.

PC gaming FTW! Can't wait for The Witcher 3.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 10
candace replied on Thu, Aug 7 2014 3:54 AM

I was really enjoying and using a lot Apple's iPhoto on my iPhone 4s and iPad. Now that I have an Android phone I really hope that PS Touch fills the gaping hole that Android has compared to iOS when it comes to advanced photo editing apps. do my assignment

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 10
candace replied on Thu, Aug 7 2014 3:56 AM

I was really enjoying and using a lot Apple's iPhoto on my iPhone 4s and iPad. Now that I have an Android phone I really hope that PS Touch fills the gaping hole that Android has compared to iOS when it comes to advanced photo editing apps. do my assignment

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS