Internet Explorer 10 For Windows 7 Released, Do Not Track Enabled

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 25,694
Points 1,156,680
ForumsAdministrator
News Posted: Tue, Feb 26 2013 2:28 PM
Although Microsoft indicated that Internet Explorer 10 would be available to Windows 7 users by November of last year, that date came and went with only a release preview; now, finally, the finished product is available for download for both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7.

You can go ahead and download IE10 manually from here, or you can wait for the automatic update to come your way.

Internet Explorer 10

Premier among the enhancements and upgrades to the newest version of Internet Explorer is that a Do Not Track feature is enabled by default. Whenever you visit a webpage, IE10 will automatically send a Do Not Track request to that site so you won’t have to share your information. You can switch the feature off easily enough (Tools--> Internet Options--> Advanced tab--> uncheck the box) if you so desire.

Microsoft also notes that you can search or navigate from the same box, right click at the top of the window to show or hide toolbars, and take advantage of one-click webpage fixes. Unsurprisingly, it’s also optimized for touch input, although that feature will be more useful on Windows 8 machines.
  • | Post Points: 65
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 8,560
Points 103,055
MembershipAdministrator
realneil replied on Tue, Feb 26 2013 8:21 PM

Thanks, but no thanks,........

Dogs are great judges of character, and if your dog doesn't like somebody being around, you shouldn't trust them.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 608
Points 5,495
ForumsAdministrator
RWilliams replied on Wed, Feb 27 2013 1:35 AM

I love posts about IE, because I'm a big fan of the blue in the logo.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 266
Points 2,975

Before I get new IE 10. I did removed old IE 9 out then loaded new IE 10. That a way to save space on hard drive. I can say that so faster that I ever seen. Great job on new IE 10. I am sure there will some more update to IE 10 soon to fix or minor add or other else. But I still use Fire Fox as my default browser and IE 10 is my back up browser if other one have problem.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,053
Points 60,700
3vi1 replied on Sat, Mar 2 2013 12:07 PM

>> Do Not Track Enabled

Because Microsoft's main competitor in the online market is Google, and this will hurt their bottom line more than Microsoft's.

What part of "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" don't you understand?

++++++++++++[>++++>+++++++++>+++>+<<<<-]>+++.>++++++++++.-------------.+++.>---.>--.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS