Cast Your Vote On Best Super Bowl Commercials at Youtube AdBlitz

rated by 0 users
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 26,387
Points 1,192,340
ForumsAdministrator
News Posted: Mon, Feb 4 2013 11:09 AM
Despite a horrendous first half by the San Francisco 49ers, the Super Bowl turned into a nail biter and almost sparked talk of "Powergate" following a power outage (and subsequent delay) that shifted the momentum. The Baltimore Ravens were able to hold on, however, living up to their billing as a team of destiny. But that wasn't the only reason to watch the Super Bowl.

The best ads of the year typically run during the Super Bowl, and for the most part, this year didn't disappoint. Not all were winners, but several were memorable, such as the Samsung ad featuring Seth Rogan, Paul Rudd, and LeBron James.

YouTube's AdBlitz channel has rounded up all the commercials from the Super Bowl and wants you to vote on your favorite. Even if you don't want to cast your vote, it's the go-to portal for reliving some of the funnier moments, like this one:

If I had to pick just one, I'd go with Oreo's "Whisper Fight":

What did you think about the commercials this year? Sound off in the comments section below!
  • | Post Points: 80
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 626
Points 5,600
ForumsAdministrator
RWilliams replied on Mon, Feb 4 2013 11:48 AM

Strange... I watched the game online through CBS and didn't see these commercials.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 1,104
Points 11,180
CDeeter replied on Mon, Feb 4 2013 12:00 PM

I really wasn't that impressed with the commercials this year. Some made me chuckle, but nothing really great. I actually thought the more serious ones were better, like the farmer one from Dodge.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,628
Points 55,220
ForumsAdministrator
MembershipAdministrator
Dave_HH replied on Mon, Feb 4 2013 1:20 PM

I loved the Dodge commercial about the Farming industry and Farmers. That was the voice of Paul Harvey. Good day. :)

Editor In Chief
http://hothardware.com

• | Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 758
Points 10,695
eunoia replied on Mon, Feb 4 2013 4:33 PM

...pending.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 8,688
Points 104,345
MembershipAdministrator

RWilliams:
Strange... I watched the game online through CBS and didn't see these commercials.

We saw them all. The farmer advert was good. I laughed at the Doritos Advert too.

Dogs are great judges of character, and if your dog doesn't like somebody being around, you shouldn't trust them.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 234
Points 1,820
ForumsAdministrator

I was too busy shouting at the TV the whole time to really engage with the commercials.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,917
Points 24,670

only commercial I really liked was the 2 Broke Girls poledancing one.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS