Samsung Adds Rolls Out Limited Edition Garnet Red Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 25,805
Points 1,164,590
ForumsAdministrator
News Posted: Sun, Jan 27 2013 11:13 PM
For as much time and attention as we devote to the specifications and the nuts and bolts of technology, we have to admit that we’re suckers for a fine-looking piece of hardware. Samsung’s limited edition Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 is a real looker.

For a limited time, the tablet will be available in Garnet Red in addition to the usual white and black, and Samsung is throwing in a free red case (a $50 value, it would seem) to sweeten the deal further. The whole package will run you $219.99.

Samsung Galaxy Tab red

The red Galaxy Tab runs Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and features WiFi and Bluetooth, USB 2.0 host, microSD slot (supports up to 32GB), and integrated IR.

“The Garnet Red version of the Galaxy S III has been incredibly well-received, so we are happy to make the same brilliant color available for our Galaxy Tab 2 as well,” said Michael Abary, Senior Vice President, Samsung Electronics America, Inc. Makes sense to us, too.
  • | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 8,571
Points 103,110
MembershipAdministrator
realneil replied on Mon, Jan 28 2013 8:26 PM

This is a nice looking phone.

Dogs are great judges of character, and if your dog doesn't like somebody being around, you shouldn't trust them.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 619
Points 5,260

lolwut? Neil, its a tablet. I bought these for my niece and nephew and they are great. If a red had been available in Canada back before Christmas I would definitely have gotten it.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS