Your favorite computer monitor / display?

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 20
MacAllister Posted: Sat, Jan 12 2013 7:23 PM

I've recently picked up a nice new monitor for my work computer.  It's a super-thin HP thing, which I found on this monitor review guide.  It's awesome!  The colors are crisp and bright, the display is the perfect size for what I do, and it is small enough to fit on my limited desk space without a trouble.

So I'm wondering: what monitor do you use now?  Do you like it?  Which is your favorite?  Now I want to pick up a new one for my home computer, so I want to test the waters and see what's popular and a good deal right now.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,904
Points 24,545
digitaldd replied on Mon, Jan 14 2013 9:18 AM

I have a Dell 24 inch ultra sharp here at work but the video card in my work computer can't drive its 1920x1200 screen effectively. I can watch the windows wobble/redraw when i drag them around. I'm really jonesing for one of those 27" 2K IPS displays out of Korea/China like the CatLeap or its microcenter or monoprice resold counterparts. 

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 756
Points 7,645
Dorkstar replied on Mon, Jan 14 2013 2:31 PM

Monoprice monitor - http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=113&cp_id=11307&cs_id=1130703&p_id=9579&seq=1&format=2

I'm pretty much set on that being my next monitor purchase.  Same price range as the Korean/Chinese monitors, but they offer a warranty.  Plus they claim these are the same panels used on Apple's monitors.  So i'll take that and make love to it.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS