Hot Deals of the Day: Dell Inspiron 660s Slim Desktop System and More

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 24,846
Points 1,114,875
ForumsAdministrator
News Posted: Fri, Dec 14 2012 1:25 PM

It’s time to close out another week, but not before we dish out the latest batch of HOT deals, courtesy of our friends at LogicBuy. The featured attraction this Friday is a Dell Inspiron 660s Quad-core, Core i5-based Slim desktop system. With discounts and free shipping, this relatively powerful system can be had for just under $450.

The Dell Inspiron 660s being offered here is powered by an Intel Core i5-3330s (up to 3.2GHz) and features 8GB RAM, a 1TB Hard Drive, DVD Burner, Wireless-N, four USB 3.0 ports and Windows 8 64-bit. A few other goodies, like 90 days of Premium Phone Support, are thrown in as well.

Not looking for a slim desktop system? Perhaps one of these other deals will do the trick:

Laptops

Desktops

Tablets

Hardware

Entertainment

Portables

• | Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 756
Points 7,635
Dorkstar replied on Fri, Dec 14 2012 3:31 PM

Alright, quick note here.  The Nexus 7 deal is kind of misleading.  I was in the process of buying this for my wife and noticed a few things here.

1.  There is no coupon code for radioshack.  

2.  The coupon code VMESAVE20 is from buydig.com if you pay with V.me.  (I've never heard of V.me personally), which takes the price down to $239.99

3.  If you buy this from Radioshack, you'll get $40 worth of gift cards valued at $10 each.  If you buy anything worth .01 or more, you'll get a 5th gift card also valued at $10.  The catch to this if you read the fine print, is you can only use 1 gift per transaction, and they all must be used within 30 days of purchase on items worth $10 or more.  So unless you plan on buying a few other things from radioshack, it's just not really worth it.

Alright, so I decided to go with Radioshack on this one.  A buddy of mine made a good point.  If I have to spend at least $10, and can only spend use one gift card at a time.  I can just buy $10 google play gift cards.  Makes complete sense.  However after all was said and done, the total came up to $270 and some change.  A little more than I wanted to spend, but this is the first christmas I can actually get my wife something over $50, so hopefully she'll be happy with it.  If not, ITS MINE!

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS