Monoprice Enhanced Bass Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Earphones

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 1,016
Points 10,940
OSunday Posted: Fri, Nov 30 2012 11:43 PM

I don't know if anyone else has had any experience with these, but I heard about them online and read they were some of the best headphones you could buy under $50 (except they cost $7-$9 and compete with those in the higher price ranges) so I figured I'd order myself a pair since I literally didn't have any headphones and I compared them to my roommates generic JVC in ear buds, and beats in ear buds and these blew them away.

Their outstanding just in general and for the price even more so.
I'd highly recommend them to anyone looking to get a friend an inexpensive gift, in need of headphones, buying headphones for their kids that they don't have to worry about getting broken and etc.
Basically everyone should own a pair of these for the steal that they sell at.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007VEQ2UU/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i01

• | Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 756
Points 7,645

Man, monoprice has high quality everything for cheap.  I bought all my audio and video cables from them, my iPhone case, and a buddy of mine used them for cable installations and for video cables for home installations.  I've been attempting to get my company to switch to using them (were paying $60 for a 15ft dvi cable) but the low cost keeps scaring everyone away. 

I highly recommend monoprice for anything they sell.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 1,016
Points 10,940
OSunday replied on Sat, Dec 1 2012 5:22 PM

I had never heard of the brand, and this was my first monoprice purchase but I was really impressed and will probably stick with them for the same suite of applications their products have uses for including those you mentioned.

The low price definitely scared me, it made me think it was going to be cheap but it was the entire opposite of that.

Another vendor of inexpensive just.. things I've recently found and used are dealextreme and miniinthebox
Their both wholesale vendors of products made in china, similar if not the same products, just debranded and with costs of packaging, branding, etc. deducted.
They're both pretty awesome too 

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 756
Points 7,645
Dorkstar replied on Sat, Dec 1 2012 11:27 PM

Go to monoprice.con and check their stuff out.  You'll be amazed at their prices on anything.  I'm talking 20ft hdmi cables for $3.  Or iPhone cases for $5.  It's all cheap and it's all high quality.

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 758
Points 10,695
eunoia replied on Sun, Dec 2 2012 3:49 AM

...pending.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS