Galaxy Note II Available for Pre-Order at Verizon; In Stores Tomorrow

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 26,098
Points 1,183,570
ForumsAdministrator
News Posted: Wed, Nov 28 2012 1:03 PM
Good news for Verizon Wireless subscribers hoping to score a Galaxy Note II this holiday shopping season. Your time has come -- Samsung's hybrid phone/tablet device is available for pre-order at Verizon right this very moment for $300 (with a two-year service contract), and will be available for purchase in stores and online starting tomorrow, November 29, the wireless carrier announced today.

It's available in two color options: Marble White or Titanium Grey. Either way, the hardware is the same. The Galaxy Note II features a large 5.5-inch HD Super AMOLED display with a 16:9 aspect ratio, 1.6GHz quad-core processor, 2GB or RAM, 8MB rear-facing camera, 1.9MP front- facing camera, 4G LTE, and several other amenities, all wrapped in Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.

Samsung Galaxy Note II

We reviewed the device just over a month ago and gave it generally high marks for its great performance, good battery life, vibrant screen, S-Pen support, and for the fact that it comes with Jelly Bean straight out of the box. Just be advised that this is a big device, and relatively expensive, even compared to the crop of 7-inch tablets out there.
  • | Post Points: 50
Top 200 Contributor
Posts 358
Points 2,565

That is awesome news. It's great to see other carriers with this device.

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 47
Points 325
Samar replied on Wed, Nov 28 2012 9:37 PM

Woww.How much more bigger can a phone screen get.  Apparently, millions of people like it that way for better gaming and movies on the Go..  

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 756
Points 7,645
Dorkstar replied on Thu, Nov 29 2012 11:24 PM

My wife just told me she wanted this after seeing it in a commercial. I'm not sure if its intentional, but Samsung really makes it look a lot smaller in the commercial. I'm sorry but 5.5 inches is just too big.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS