Razer Reveals Updated Orochi Mobile Gaming Mouse

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 24,867
Points 1,116,130
ForumsAdministrator
News Posted: Tue, Nov 27 2012 7:06 PM
Razer's not one to let a huge chunk of time fly by without introducing a new mouse. This week, it's introducing the updated Razer Orochi mobile gaming mouse, which boasts a 6400dpi sensor. Moreover, it relies on Bluetooth 3.0, and gets powered by two AA batteries that are optimized for extended life, doubling the battery life of its predecessor with up to 30 hours of continuous gameplay or three months of conventional usage. The company also claims that the sensor trumps just about everything else out there, and if you're looking to stuff someone's stocking, you can get one now (globally) for $69.99.

• | Post Points: 50
Top 200 Contributor
Posts 447
Points 5,270
sackyhack replied on Wed, Nov 28 2012 8:10 AM

Does anybody use a "gaming" mouse? I just use a cheap logitech and I can play games with no problem, even hold my own in the few multiplayer games I play. What sort of advantages would a gaming mouse give me??

• | Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 756
Points 7,635
Dorkstar replied on Thu, Nov 29 2012 5:42 PM

I personally tried Razer out one time when they started gaining popularity back in 2009. I bought a razer lachesis for $79, plugged it in for a week and couldn't keep it from randomally moving on me. I even tried to give it away 2 years ago, and the guy used it for an hour and gave it back to me. It was just garbage.

Sackyhack, try using a weighted gaming mouse with adjustable weights. I've been using the logitech G5 for about 6 years now, and I refuse to switch to anything else. Once you find your comfort zone for the weight of the mouse it makes your accuracy a whole lot better. For instance I like my mouse to be really heavy, so I can keep my dpi high to move the cursor, but the weight keeps the mouse from moving when my hand starts twitching over a target.

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 756
Points 7,635
Dorkstar replied on Thu, Nov 29 2012 5:42 PM

I personally tried Razer out one time when they started gaining popularity back in 2009. I bought a razer lachesis for $79, plugged it in for a week and couldn't keep it from randomally moving on me. I even tried to give it away 2 years ago, and the guy used it for an hour and gave it back to me. It was just garbage.

Sackyhack, try using a weighted gaming mouse with adjustable weights. I've been using the logitech G5 for about 6 years now, and I refuse to switch to anything else. Once you find your comfort zone for the weight of the mouse it makes your accuracy a whole lot better. For instance I like my mouse to be really heavy, so I can keep my dpi high to move the cursor, but the weight keeps the mouse from moving when my hand starts twitching over a target.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS