NVIDIA to Host “Call of Duty: Black Ops II” College Tournament, Vote to Get Your School Included

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 26,107
Points 1,183,795
ForumsAdministrator
News Posted: Fri, Nov 16 2012 1:44 PM
For as pleased as plenty of college students were that “Call of Duty: Black Ops II” was released this week, they’ll possibly be even more enthused at the possibility of participating in a college CoD tournament. NVIDIA announced that it will host four-person, last-team-standing matches and pit several colleges with long-running rivalries against each other.

The first round of battles will be between Cal and Stanford, USC and UCLA, and UNC and NC State. But here’s the rub: NVIDIA will include two “wild card” teams from any accredited U.S. college. Those last two spots will be selected based on community votes, so if you’re dying to get NVIDIA to come to your college campus and host a 4 on 4 CoD tournament, including food and beverages, you better start banging on dorm room doors and motivate your fellow students.

NVIDIA Call of Duty

You can begin voting for the wild card teams starting on November 21st.
  • | Post Points: 35
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 999
Points 9,255
sevags replied on Fri, Nov 16 2012 4:43 PM

This site has the worst implementation of a "mobile" mode of any website I've been to.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 1,016
Points 10,925
OSunday replied on Sat, Nov 17 2012 2:20 AM

I'm not sure if encouraging the youth of the nation who are trying to achieve higher education into pouring time into COD is the most productive thing to be doing... but it's gonna be pretty damn entertaining haha

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 31
Points 260
Mattos replied on Mon, Nov 19 2012 11:37 PM

I doubt NVIDIA  would come to my community college lol.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS