NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti Round-Up: EVGA, ZOTAC, Gigabyte

rated by 0 users
This post has 12 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 24,856
Points 1,115,430
ForumsAdministrator
News Posted: Tue, Oct 9 2012 9:08 AM

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti Round-Up: EVGA, ZOTAC, GBNVIDIA has been on a tear as of late, releasing a constant stream of GPUs over the last few weeks. In mid-August, the GPU giant released the GeForce GTX 660 Ti and less than a month later, followed up with the GeForce GTX 660 and GeForce GTX 650. Here we are now, less than a month since that release and NVIDIA is at the ready again with yet another new GPU called the GeForce GTX 650 Ti.

As its name implies, the GeForce GTX 650 Ti is a step up from the standard “non-Ti” GeForce GTX 650. The new GeForce GTX 650 Ti, however, isn’t powered by the same GPU as the GTX 650. Whereas the GeForce GTX 650 has a GK107 GPU at its heart, the new GeForce GTX 650 Ti uses the same GK106 as the higher-end GTX 660 series cards, albeit with a few blocks of the chip disabled...

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti Round-Up: EVGA, ZOTAC, Gigabyte

• | Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Posts 10
Points 140

做工比较差,性能还算可以

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 8,430
Points 102,120
MembershipAdministrator
realneil replied on Fri, Nov 2 2012 11:28 AM

Chinese hu:
做工比较差,性能还算可以

The performance is good considering the lower cost.

The design of the card isn't complex for the same reasons,...........lower costs.

Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live.

(Mark Twain)

Not Ranked
Posts 10
Points 140

ha哈Big SmileHello Finally someone back to me Good fun You are my first contact with foreigners Online It's nice meeting you I can't understand English Because I'm Chinese Is computer hardware enthusiasts Want to know foreign friends I do not know these words are not wrong Please forgive me Looking forward to your reply 哈哈

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 8,430
Points 102,120
MembershipAdministrator
realneil replied on Sat, Nov 3 2012 12:31 PM

I don't know Chinese either. I just used Google to translate your comment. Welcome to our website.

I like the EVGA and Gigabyte brands a lot. Not so much Zotac.

These GTX650Ti cards are good performers for the money, but they don't have an SLI connector on them. That is why I like the GTX-660 and GTX-660Ti better.

Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live.

(Mark Twain)

Not Ranked
Posts 10
Points 140

EVGA Relatively rare in China Gigabyte many I use the GTX650ti of GALAXY brand  I wanted to buy MSI models GTX650ti But have not yet listed Obviously, MSI work better China has more second-tier brands Is its own brand Features work in general Selling price is relatively cheap Indeed true Mid-range graphics cards without SLI Unfortunately How much your GTX650ti price? We here Price 1000rmb That is, $ 160 Finally, want to say that our ability to communicate through chat software? For example, do you use msn is not it? I can register and talk to you Thank you very much

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 8,430
Points 102,120
MembershipAdministrator

We can get the EVGA GTX-650Ti for $146.82 (916.3770 RMB) with free shipping provided, here in the US.

We like the EVGA brand because they offer a lifetime warranty on products that they sell. Also, they have a "trade-up" program that let's you use the card for 30 days and return it to buy a better card, with a full refund towards the newer card's purchase.

NVIDA cards enjoy better driver support for differing operating systems too.

(Mark Twain)

• | Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Posts 10
Points 140

Really good to hear you say Here there is no lifetime warranty This provides a two-year warranty Asus Gigabyte MSI warranty of three years You can also use 30 days for better It seems there is difference!  We work good graphics card prices and relatively high  

In China Less self-developed graphics motherboard manufacturers Many of which are Taiwan OEM Paste their own brand sales Quality and after-sales did you EVGA Big Smile

Your work, what is it?  Also like computer hardware? Can add you msn chat with me?

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 10
Points 140

也不知道谷歌翻译准确不,哈哈,我觉得我说的你有很多看不懂Wink

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 8,430
Points 102,120
MembershipAdministrator
realneil replied on Sun, Nov 4 2012 11:16 AM

Google translate is all I have that works.

I do not do MSN chat,....sorry.

As long as the local knock-off companies build a good board, then it's a good thing.

I have PNY, XFX, and ASUS GPU's here now. I am saving for a pair of EVGA GTX-660Ti cards now.

The two XFX cards are Radeon 7770s and they are in Crossfire. The ASUS and PNY cards are both GTX-570s and are in SLI.

(Mark Twain)

Not Ranked
Posts 10
Points 140

你这配置很好了,GTX570单卡性能都很强悍了,还组建SLI,看来您真是发烧友,你组建这么多计算机一个人用吗?平时拿他们来做什么?

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 8,430
Points 102,120
MembershipAdministrator
realneil replied on Sun, Nov 4 2012 11:51 AM

I use them to game with mostly. (First Person Shooters)

I do a little video encoding too. The Radeon 7770s are good, alone in a system, but in crossfire, they give much better performance. It was worth it to do as I see it.

The GTX-570s are quite good alone, but they're fantastic in SLI. The GTX-570s are in a i7-2600K system and the Radeons are in a FX-4170 system.

Both perform well and are fun to game on.

(Mark Twain)

Not Ranked
Posts 35
Points 235

This might be a nice upgrade to my 3 year old GTS 450.

Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS