Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Quad Core Tablet Review

rated by 0 users
This post has 8 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 25,795
Points 1,163,235
ForumsAdministrator
News Posted: Thu, Aug 30 2012 11:58 AM

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Quad Core Tablet ReviewSamsung recently launched the follow up to their Galaxy Tab line of Android-based tablets, the Galaxy Note 10.1. Although the original Galaxy Note's form factor didn’t quite conform to either traditional tablets or smartphones, and some even dubbed it a “phablet”, it has been a huge success for Samsung and has sold millions of units worldwide. With the new Galaxy Note 10.1, not only does Samsung leverage the branding of one of its more popular products, but it’s bringing over some similar technology as well. Along with a few new design queues and software tweaks, the Galaxy Note 10.1 also features Samsung’s S-Pen stylus, which was one of the differentiating features of the original Galaxy Note. The new Galaxy Note 10.1 also sports a quad-core SoC, 2GB of RAM, and excellent front-facing speakers...

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Quad Core Tablet Review

• | Post Points: 140
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 8,571
Points 103,110
MembershipAdministrator
realneil replied on Thu, Aug 30 2012 12:07 PM

I like this thing.

Dogs are great judges of character, and if your dog doesn't like somebody being around, you shouldn't trust them.

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 53
Points 475
KAdair replied on Thu, Aug 30 2012 4:34 PM

That bad boy looks nice :) quad core gpu and quad core cpu bundled up with 2gb is a good idea from samsung. Most of the tablets I've seen only have like 1gb of ram and a fairly basic cpu and gpu.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 290
Points 2,255

Pretty powerfull. Its nice looking too.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5
will25u replied on Sun, Sep 2 2012 11:17 AM

Good review. I have this tablet and your impressions are almost spot on except the comment about the bezel being uncomfortable to hold. I actually found it more comfortable than any tablet ive used.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5
DaltonN7 replied on Sat, Sep 15 2012 2:53 PM

I really, really want this tablet, but they dropped the ball with the lowest resolution for the display. This is something that I have a big problem with. This is called cutting corners. I already have the galaxy 10.1 and was hoping to pick up a new tablet with a better picture with HD. Again, I cannot say just how disappointed I am. Why, Samsung, WHY!? I'm stuck in a real bad spot. I so much want the note tablet but just can't bring myself to drop $550 on last year's technology display wise, which is a very important part of the tablet. I'm not even going to mention the cheap plastic used to make it....... VERY DISAPPOINTED!

Not Ranked
Posts 53
Points 315
akcent14 replied on Sun, Sep 16 2012 4:24 AM

Really good tab.looking beautiful. i think samsung will do good business by this tab.

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5
MKress replied on Fri, Sep 21 2012 10:14 AM

Thank you so much for this very thorough and well balanced review. So many of the other "reviews" clearly showed the bias of the author by using inflammatory childish language - it was refreshing to read a real review that just states the facts and doesn't attempt to sway the reader to the author's point of view. I have, and use, the Note 10.1, primarily for annotating PDFs with the S Pen as well as emails and web browsing. Regarding the previous comment about the resolution, it was my understanding that this is a limitation of the Wacom based (inspired?) S-Pen and not just using last year's tech to save cash.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5

I can't believe that Samsung would go with a low resolution display !!!!

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS