ADATA Adds Jeremy Lin to All-Star NBA Flash Drive Roster

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 25,873
Points 1,172,935
ForumsAdministrator
News Posted: Thu, Apr 26 2012 9:24 AM
On the basketball court, New York Knickerbocker Jeremy Lin is known for his speed, dishing out assists, and his ability to flash to the basket. Off the court, memory maker ADATA wants Jeremy Lin to tap into those same skill sets as he joins an all-star cast of NBA player themed USB flash drives.

Jeremy Lin is the newest addition to ADATA's officially licensed NBA flash drives and he'll be expected to assist Hi-Speed USB 2.0 file transfers while dishing out 4GB or 8GB of storage space on your home court.

Since these drives are equal parts looks and function, ADATA built them to be impact resistant in a watertight structure with a stain-resistant finish. If you manage to dust up Jeremy Lin or any of the other themed drives, you can remove the jersey cover and give it cleaning.

Not feeling the Linsanity that's swept the nation in recent weeks? If that's the case, you can also choose between NBA themed flash drives featuring the Boston Celtics’ Paul Pierce, Chicago Bulls’ Derrick Rose, Los Angeles’ Kobe Bryant, Miami Heat’s Dwyane Wade and LeBron James, New York Knicks’ Amar'e Stoudemire, Oklahoma City Thunder’s Kevin Durant, and Orlando Magic’s Dwight Howard.

Jeremy Lin and the rest of the all-star class are available now at Amazon, Best Buy, NBA Store, Newegg, and Walmart. The 4GB drives street for around $20 to $25 and the 8GB for $25 to $35.
  • | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 4,821
Points 45,685
rapid1 replied on Thu, Apr 26 2012 12:57 PM

rofl I use a 32GB USB3.0 key all the time so I know there usefulness, but decorated as the jersey of my fave basketball player Hmm. Maybe if it was Luck, Manning, or RG3 I don't know I am not much of a basketball fan and I doubt I would even get one as a football or baseball fan.

MB:ASUS Z87C
CPU:Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 4770 ***
GPU:Geforce GTX 770 4GB
Mem:***ingston 16384MB RAM
  • | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 104
Points 940
ZTimpson replied on Thu, Apr 26 2012 5:35 PM

hahaha, this is awesome! Iwould totally get this! with these high-speed flash drives i could transfer data so much faster and i LOVE the Jeremy Lin theme!

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 20
PhilJaden replied on Fri, Jan 18 2013 4:22 AM

Actions of Jeremy Lin are going to be in flash drives USB2. Time to change it to USB 3, lets go a little faster than the previous one.  Now with the new arrival you are privileged to view all the actions on the court at home in greater resolution.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 756
Points 7,645
Dorkstar replied on Fri, Jan 18 2013 10:41 AM

I'd cut someone at work if I saw them using this.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS