Shortcuts

need help

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 6 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Points 40
speedup Posted: Thu, Nov 10 2011 2:23 AM

i'm using iphone 3g (8G), i want to use the functions FIND ME and FIND MY FRIEND, but Apple don't supported that functions for serial iphone 3 and old. So, you can help me??? give me some solution to solve my problem. Thank you. 

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 3,236
Points 37,910
AKwyn replied on Thu, Nov 10 2011 7:08 AM

Hi. The only solution that might be available to you is Jailbreaking. I mean if the iPhone 3 has the technology and Apple is not letting you install the apps on your iPhone 3 then it'd might be best to Jailbreak to get the apps you want (how, I'm not certain but there has to be a way...) If you're not keen on voiding the warranty on your phone, then you can't have Find Me or Find My Friend on your iPhone 3... Sad I know, Apple thinks that you have to have a newer phone to use their apps but those people think their phones work just fine.

Again, up to you...

"The future starts with you; now start posting more!"

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 3
Points 40
speedup replied on Tue, Nov 15 2011 3:46 AM

TaylorKarras:

Hi. The only solution that might be available to you is Jailbreaking. I mean if the iPhone 3 has the technology and Apple is not letting you install the apps on your iPhone 3 then it'd might be best to Jailbreak to get the apps you want (how, I'm not certain but there has to be a way...) If you're not keen on voiding the warranty on your phone, then you can't have Find Me or Find My Friend on your iPhone 3... Sad I know, Apple thinks that you have to have a newer phone to use their apps but those people think their phones work just fine.

Again, up to you...

yes, i think like you. So, do you know some website allow me download that functions to my iphone ? Thank for your help

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 8,779
Points 105,215
MembershipAdministrator
realneil replied on Tue, Nov 15 2011 10:45 PM

You cannot find direct help to Jailbreak your phone on this site.

It's a legal issue.

But if you go to Google and do a search for it, there will be help for you there.

Good luck with your quest Sir.

RealNeil

Dogs are great judges of character, and if your dog doesn't like somebody being around, you shouldn't trust them.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 8,779
Points 105,215
MembershipAdministrator
realneil replied on Thu, Feb 16 2012 3:16 PM

Warning Spammers,

ANY further SPAM posts to this thread will not be tolerated and will result in your account being banned.

Dogs are great judges of character, and if your dog doesn't like somebody being around, you shouldn't trust them.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS