iBUYPOWER Introduces Gamer Power BTS11 For Student Gamers

rated by 0 users
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 26,165
Points 1,185,525
ForumsAdministrator
News Posted: Thu, Aug 4 2011 12:09 PM

iBUYPOWER added the Gamer Power BTS11 to its back-to-school lineup.  This PC comes with a liquid cooled Intel Core i5 2500K processor. The Gamer Power BTS11 is designed with student gamers in mind. It is housed in the gloss white NZXT Phantom case. Other key features include an NVIDIA GTX 550Ti 1GB graphics card, 8GBs DDR3 memory, a 750GB hard drive, and a 700 Watt power supply.  The Gamer Power BTS11 is available now through September 30, 2011 for $999.

iBUYPOWER Launches Gamer Power BTS11 for Student Gamers Headed Back to School this Fall

Liquid-cooled system offers value and performance for under $1000

El Monte, CA – August 03, 2011 – iBUYPOWER, a leading innovator in gaming PCs, is excited to announce the availability of Gamer Power BTS11 for back-to-school 2011.   The dorm room ready, BTS11 comes locked and loaded with a liquid cooled Intel® Core™ i5 2500K processor and is ready to thwart zombies, terrorists or that pesky term papers alike – at the back-to-school special price of just $999.

“This time of year students and parents are scrambling to buy books and school supplies, and a new computer is often at the top of that list,” said Darren Su, Vice President of iBUYPOWER.  “We designed Gamer Power BTS11 to meet the dual needs of the student gamer, offering a solid value without sacrificing performance.”

Housed in the award-winning, gloss white NZXT Phantom case, the Gamer BTS11 is kept cool by a maintenance free 120mm liquid cooling system and features 8GBs DDR3 memory, a 750GB hard drive, and a 700 Watt power supply.  The system’s NVIDIA GTX 550Ti 1GB graphics card provides students with an excellent gaming experience with detail rich environments, life like characters and fluid game play.

The Gamer Power BTS11 is available now through September 30, 2011 at www.iBUYPOWER.com  and www.tigerdirect.com for $999.

Customers with more specific gaming needs can configure a fully customizable gaming PC at iBUYPOWER.com.  All iBUYPOWER systems come standard with 1 year limited warranty and lifetime technical support.

• | Post Points: 95
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 1,101
Points 11,165
CDeeter replied on Thu, Aug 4 2011 3:14 PM

Sharp looking system!

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5
PReid replied on Thu, Aug 4 2011 3:21 PM

This case is amazing, I know because I own one. Looks like a good budget build.

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 1,120
Points 12,940

"Nice Deal, Love the Phantom. The 550Ti is great little card with lots of performance."

Here's the link to TigerDirect's BTS11

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=869207&srkey=I455-94000

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 467
Points 3,710

Specs look good and the price is excellent.

Great time to be a PC gamer for sure.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,053
Points 60,715
3vi1 replied on Thu, Aug 4 2011 9:45 PM

I didn't care for that case the first time I saw it... but it's actually starting to grow on me.

Can't recommend IBUYPOWER systems enough. I've had one for over a year and have had zero problems with it and it has never left me wanting for anything else. If they're still doing things the way they did, they ship with no garbage pre-installed, and give you everything you would want in the way of media/manuals.

What part of "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" don't you understand?

++++++++++++[>++++>+++++++++>+++>+<<<<-]>+++.>++++++++++.-------------.+++.>---.>--.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,381
Points 31,040
rrplay replied on Sat, Aug 6 2011 7:51 AM

yep sure looks to me like iBuypower is making it very affordable to get a decent and powerful rig at a great price . What I always notice when the iBuypoer name comes up around here in HH is 3vi1 consistent remark about the build quality and performance of his rig and how happy he has been with it ,,That is a very positive and strong recommendation for anyone and certainly good enough for me.

"Don't Panic ! 'cause HH got's your back!"

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS