HP Veer 4G Smartphone Preview

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 24,856
Points 1,115,370
ForumsAdministrator
News Posted: Thu, Jun 23 2011 12:49 PM

HP Veer 4G Smartphone PreviewIn the pages to come, we take a look at the HP Veer 4G and by extension webOS 2.1.2 (the OS build loaded on this phone). webOS still has a lot to prove in the smartphone world, as it currently battles BlackBerry OS, Windows Phone, MeeGo and a handful of other small competitors for that coveted third-place spot behind iOS and Android. Priced at just $99.99 on a 2-year AT&T contract (or $49.99 if purchased through Amazon Wireless), it's certainly one of the cheaper 4G smartphones on the market, and when paired with AT&T's $15/month low-end smartphone data package, it has the makings for a nice, budget handset that'll do significantly more than make calls and send texts...

HP Veer 4G Smartphone Preview

• | Post Points: 65
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 754
Points 8,520
LBowen replied on Thu, Jun 23 2011 2:35 PM

Good review, too many missed opportunities on this phone I think. I have fond memories of my first Palm smartphone. I even still have my Palm Pilot but it just sits in my tech drawer collecting dust. I am going to see if my Dad wants it as it is still pretty decent with various tasks.

"I have the power!!"

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 44
Points 30
JGraham replied on Fri, Jun 24 2011 12:59 AM

It is a wonderful review from you.The phone is really with some interesting & very useful features.

But let me tell you that though it has a OS & all features it can not compete with the normal Laptop or computer.It is because it can not provide you that comfort which computes provides while working.You will feel very congested while working on it.

sony bdp-n460

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,861
Points 24,255
digitaldd replied on Fri, Jun 24 2011 1:38 PM

If you have small hands and great eye sight this is your phone. HP is giving these things away like candy at all their trade events. Wish they would do the same with the Pre 3.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS