Samsung Droid Charge 4G Verizon Smartphone Review

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 24,923
Points 1,118,125
ForumsAdministrator
News Posted: Wed, May 18 2011 10:41 AM
Samsung Droid Charge 4G Verizon Smartphone ReviewWe knew HTC's Thunderbolt wouldn't be the only 4G LTE smartphone available on Verizon Wireless' network for long. Less than two months after the Thunderbolt made its debut, the Droid Charge by Samsung joined Verizon Wireless' lineup of 4G LTE smartphones. This smartphone boasts of a 4.3-inch Super AMOLED Plus display, 1GHz application processor, rear-facing 8 megapixel camera, front-facing 1.3 megapixel camera, and mobile hotspot functionality...

Samsung Droid Charge 4G Verizon Smartphone Review

• | Post Points: 50
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 843
Points 9,155

No one cares about the droid charge?? The screen on this thing is amazing but the price tag is too steep. I think the 199 standard for a phone on 2 year contract should be kept. 300 is too much especially when the other phones coming out have dual core processors and better battery performance. Great review Jennifer!

Now you're just mashing it!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,484
Points 53,990
ForumsAdministrator
MembershipAdministrator
Dave_HH replied on Wed, May 18 2011 11:23 PM

I love the phone. I just wish it had a bit more horsepower. The 1GHz Hummingbird CPU is a bit long in the tooth now.

Editor In Chief
http://hothardware.com

• | Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 843
Points 9,155

Galaxy S II (cough cough). In theory it should be this phone with a dual core, better battery, and thinner correct??? Do we have any idea when it is going to be released in the US? And which providers?

Now you're just mashing it!

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 10

http://app4iapple.com/2011/samsung-droid-charge-with-verizon-wireless/

to to this site for more and real information

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS