Best Bag for Laptop

This post has 5 Replies | 6 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 5
Points 100
lornfate Posted: Tue, Mar 29 2011 3:16 PM

Smile Hi Guys! I am an instructor in a University with an HP laptop. But in one of my trips for a research, I accidentally rip off the zipper of the main compartment of my laptop bag. It has aged and I think my old bag need to retire. So I need  a new laptop bag at this moment. Can you give me a suggestion what laptop bag to buy? Please provide picture or url in your response.

Thanks.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5
MCruz replied on Tue, Mar 29 2011 11:07 PM

Hi! Definitely a good laptop bag for you is something the is innovative, useful, and is also shockproof.

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5

There are things you have to consider before pulling off your wallet, what type (shoulder-sling type, backpack, rolling and etc.) usability, materials, style, and productivity. 

That way you can easily decide which one to have after defining what you really need against what you just wanted. Hope this suggestion helps you. 

Smile 

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 8,652
Points 104,120
MembershipAdministrator
realneil replied on Wed, Mar 30 2011 6:40 AM

WallMart= cheap bag.

Dogs are great judges of character, and if your dog doesn't like somebody being around, you shouldn't trust them.

Not Ranked
Posts 5
Points 100
lornfate replied on Wed, Mar 30 2011 12:25 PM

Thanks for the reply guys..

@realneil: can you give a link to their official site? What laptop bag brand are you using now if have?

Thanks...Smile

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 8,652
Points 104,120
MembershipAdministrator
realneil replied on Wed, Mar 30 2011 12:35 PM

www.wallmart.com

They have every kind imaginable.

I have a suitcase bag with wheels and a handle, and also a backpack bag. Both were under $40.00 USD each.

Dogs are great judges of character, and if your dog doesn't like somebody being around, you shouldn't trust them.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS