Left 4 Dead 2 Is The Easiest Game In The History Of The World.

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,053
Points 60,700
3vi1 Posted: Sun, Oct 3 2010 1:40 PM

http://vimeo.com/15504351

Alternate title:  Quick Match means *QUICK* Match.

Alternate Alternate Title:  "How many kills does it take to escape a zombie apocalyse?  4."

What part of "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" don't you understand?

++++++++++++[>++++>+++++++++>+++>+<<<<-]>+++.>++++++++++.-------------.+++.>---.>--.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,780
Points 40,565

... i don't get it, he didn't even play the whole match!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,053
Points 60,700
3vi1 replied on Sun, Oct 3 2010 2:13 PM

Inspector:

... i don't get it, he didn't even play the whole match!

Quick Match lets you join games already in progress that have less than 4 players.  I just happened to join into one where I was three feet away from the rescue point.  :)

What part of "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" don't you understand?

++++++++++++[>++++>+++++++++>+++>+<<<<-]>+++.>++++++++++.-------------.+++.>---.>--.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,780
Points 40,565

o i thought u meant in general l4d2 was too easy :D. Ya, maybe they should implant a setting so a game can't be joined if its so and so from the end :)

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,053
Points 60,700
3vi1 replied on Sun, Oct 3 2010 2:35 PM

Inspector:

o i thought u meant in general l4d2 was too easy :D. Ya, maybe they should implant a setting so a game can't be joined if its so and so from the end :)

I've seen people join games as the credits are scrolling, so it minimally needs to be updated so that you can't join a game that's already been beaten - or where your character is dead and there are no further closets/chest-paddles with which to rescue you.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS