HTC Droid Incredible Review

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 26,171
Points 1,185,720
ForumsAdministrator
News Posted: Thu, Jun 3 2010 10:24 AM

HTC Droid Incredible ReviewThe Android operating system has enjoyed a tremendous boom in popularity since the Motorola DROID was released. Since then, many additional Android-powered phones have come to market. One of the latest new Android phones is the Droid Incredible by HTC.

The word "incredible" certainly invokes high expectations, so you can bet users will demand great things from this phone or there will be plenty of complaints. Given that the phone is made by HTC, a long-time and very popular player in the smartphone space, and the fact that the Incredible is hitched to Verizon Wireless' network, the phone certainly has a few things going for it...

HTC Droid Incredible Review

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 4,830
Points 45,790
rapid1 replied on Fri, Jun 4 2010 11:31 AM

I have thought of upgrading to this unit. I have also though about leaving Verizon and going to Sprint for the EVO 3G/4G device, which was released today. I am in a Sprint 4G location so I am still considering it. I am also kind of wondering if I should, yes 4G would be great, and these new HTC and Motorola units are awesome. However; I also know there are dual core phone processors and a 1.5Ghz (HTC Scorpion) one coming from HTC, Motorola etc in the very near future. There are also the new Intel processing units they say will come into the channel late this year or early next year. So I think these great phones are just the tip of the iceberg we will see in the next 6-9 months.

MB:ASUS Z87C
CPU:Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 4770 ***
GPU:Geforce GTX 770 4GB
Mem:***ingston 16384MB RAM
  • | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,181
Points 90,135

HTC has been coming out with some awesome stuff lately. I'm kinda sitting out of the phone arena for now. Good review though!

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 639
Points 7,630

Guys, I know you're proud of your writing, but it's a bit egotistical to call it an "incredible review."

"I didn't cry when Bambi's mother was shot... but I cried when HAL was turned off."

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS