How Can Eyefinity Change Your Life? Presented by ASUS, HH, and AMD

rated by 0 users
This post has 328 Replies | 20 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,181
Points 90,135

Sweetness! Sweepstakes inside of sweepstakes! Grats you two!

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5

thanks for info, useful for me, but I prefer edit video with Vidcrop PRO

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,628
Points 55,220
ForumsAdministrator
MembershipAdministrator
Dave_HH replied on Fri, Jun 4 2010 9:53 AM

You're welcome Taylor! And folks, remember, if you want to get a ping when someone responds to this thread, hit the "subscribe to this conversation" link right above the post text box.

Editor In Chief
http://hothardware.com

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 283
Points 2,780
Chainzsaw replied on Fri, Jun 4 2010 10:23 AM

Congrats Taylorkarras and mjcrab!

I've read both of your submissions and they are awesome!

Darn those little green aliens, sweeping everything up on earth! :)

Current computer:

Asus G73JH-A1

Core i7 720QM

Mobility Radeon 5870 1GBVRAM

8GB Ram

1 X OCZ Vertex 2 120GB SSD

1 X 500GB HDD

17.3FHD (1080P) Panel

Blu Ray Drive (reader)

HDMI Out

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,794
Points 28,475

Marco C:

TaylorKarras & mjcrab

You two are the first winners of the weekly random drawings! Could you please shoot me a note with your shipping information?

Also, this DOES NOT preclude you from winning the Grand Prize. We just have some additional swag to give out and your two names were picked randomly. Thanks for participating!

Hey congrats to you guys on your win and who knows it might get even better!  I tell you I,ve been blessed to be able to win an incredible Rig here before and still cant beleive it. All thanks goes out to HH  Marco and Dave also with a little help from my friend Mentaldisorder!!!! I always will be gratefull. I thought about entering this one just because Im still using that clunker old CRT moniter BOO HOO!!! and the chance of adding 3 top of the line moniters would be awesome, and of course the killer video card would definatly be an added bonus. Heck I would be satisfied with one of the moniters but I think  that  I,ve been lucky and other people here deserve a chance. Not saying that those  would not look incredible with my rig  because that would be the icing on the cake.  I probably would never come outside again!!  LOL Anyway good luck to all of you some one is going to have a very serious upgrade soon!!

Not Ranked
Posts 6
Points 120
mjcrab replied on Fri, Jun 4 2010 2:01 PM

TaylorKarras:

I don't think of you as an alien, I think of you as someone who's severely behind with the times, like I was. Luckily I upgraded and overclocked my system so I'm at least in step with the times.

Also I didn't think I'd win a random drawing, anyways I'd like to thank Marco C and Dave for making this possible.

Unfortunately 12+ years of major medical problems and buried with bills makes it extremely difficult to afford upgrades. I keep up with all the latest and dream!

Thanks again Marco C and Dave for making it possible for even the less fortunate to experience the joy of eye candy!

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,795
Points 40,670
Inspector replied on Fri, Jun 4 2010 11:28 PM

LOL congrats aliens! Also good luck on the grand prize as well :)

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 3,236
Points 37,910
AKwyn replied on Sat, Jun 5 2010 12:25 AM

mjcrab:

Unfortunately 12+ years of major medical problems and buried with bills makes it extremely difficult to afford upgrades. I keep up with all the latest and dream!

Thanks again Marco C and Dave for making it possible for even the less fortunate to experience the joy of eye candy!

I think they offer jobs where you can work at home or you could at least find a tech support job which is at least wheelchair accessible and disability friendly.

"The future starts with you; now start posting more!"

Not Ranked
Posts 6
Points 120
mjcrab replied on Sat, Jun 5 2010 4:25 AM

TaylorKarras

That all sounds good, however I am on full disability and can not work.I have a broken back, that can not be fixed, a hip that was recently replaced and a broken shoulder. The shoulder will be replaced when I can't take the pain anymore and my Doctors agree I am well enough, to go through yet another major surgery. Plus a myriad of other major medical problems, like a totally destroyed Endocrine system and Immune system. Let me be a lesson to everyone out there. A lifetime of steroids (primarily Prednisone) has destroyed my body. Don't let the Doctors pump you full of Steroids for Asthma/ Allergies whatever. Find alternatives, the steroids will just kill you quicker!

Thanks for the thought anyway! That's why I really need the MotherShip to come pick me up and fix my failing body! Barring that, if I am lucky enough to win the "Eyefinity" contest, I would have a glorious setup to entertain myself with.

Thanks again and good luck to you!

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,809
Points 18,105

Get Inside EyeFinity!!!

With my Firepro V8800 with four display ports thanks to the review of HotHardware, Eyefinity is Eyemersive :)

I am still trying to allocate all that power! Now I just need to upgrade the CPU/MB and RAM..OH Damn!

Intel Core i7-875K Quad
Asetek 510LC 120MM
4GB Kingston Hyper-X DDR-3
ASUS P7P55D-E Pro
CyberPower 800 PSU
Kingston 64GB SSD 
2 Hitachi 1-TB HDD'S
FirePro V8800
8X Blu-Ray DVD±R/±RW
HPw2207 22" LCD
Cintiq 21UX
CoolerMaster 690II Advance
Win 7 Pro 64 bit
Special thanks to HotHardware.com!
  • | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 3,236
Points 37,910
AKwyn replied on Sun, Jun 6 2010 10:28 PM

animatortom:

Get Inside EyeFinity!!!

With my Firepro V8800 with four display ports thanks to the review of HotHardware, Eyefinity is Eyemersive :)

I am still trying to allocate all that power! Now I just need to upgrade the CPU/MB and RAM..OH Damn!

animatortom... THAT is an amazing image, the best one so far. I wouldn't be surprised if you won this thing.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,628
Points 55,220
ForumsAdministrator
MembershipAdministrator
Dave_HH replied on Sun, Jun 6 2010 11:18 PM

Wow, click on aimatortom's image for full view.  It's pretty damn cool!

Editor In Chief
http://hothardware.com

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,486
Points 47,175
ForumsAdministrator

Dave_HH:

Wow, click on aimatortom's image for full view.  It's pretty damn cool!

That's awesome...Eyefinity with a touch of 3D!

SPAM-posters beware! ®

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,809
Points 18,105

Thanks Dave!

When I saw this competition, after all my research before getting the 8800 and seeing the ATI ads for the new cards. The first thing that popped into my head was what would it look like from the inside! So I threw a few of the models I have collected over the years together, along with my demo Avatar, to give us the feeling of being sucked in from the inside!

Taylor?

I am not sure anyone has a better chance over the others. With My V8800 it is rather redundant to have any other card, that is unless I had two of them :) Three monitors coupled with my Wacom would make for a nice display setup. Yet since I am probably going to use my 37" Plasma with my current 22' and Wacom, I will have a pretty nice work setup. I would like to see this go to some of you die-Hard gamers who need an upgrade on the video side. Like I said I am hopeful the next competition will include Dual Xenon 6Core CPUs, MB with 120MB of RAM :) That way this 4K render wouldn't take three hours. Although My B-day is on the 12th.

Good luck to ALL!

PS: If Y'all notice there are little Me's in the planes :) (more noticeable on the full render)

Intel Core i7-875K Quad
Asetek 510LC 120MM
ASUS P7P55D-E Pro
CyberPower 800 PSU
Kingston 64GB SSD 
2 Hitachi 1-TB HDD'S
FirePro V8800
8X Blu-Ray DVD±R/±RW
HPw2207 22" LCD
Cintiq 21UX
Win 7 Pro 64 bit
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 3,236
Points 37,910
AKwyn replied on Mon, Jun 7 2010 10:46 AM

animatortom:

Taylor?

I am not sure anyone has a better chance over the others. With My V8800 it is rather redundant to have any other card, that is unless I had two of them :) Three monitors coupled with my Wacom would make for a nice display setup. Yet since I am probably going to use my 37" Plasma with my current 22' and Wacom, I will have a pretty nice work setup. I would like to see this go to some of you die-Hard gamers who need an upgrade on the video side. Like I said I am hopeful the next competition will include Dual Xenon 6Core CPUs, MB with 120MB of RAM :) That way this 4K render wouldn't take three hours. Although My B-day is on the 12th.

I don't think it's chance. Mainly I write stories/entries a little bit differently from the others (most of the entries focus mainly on gaming), I feel like Eyefinity is not just for gaming, you can do a lot more with 3 monitors then you could with two. You could enter any area of creation (art, music, video editing, etc.) very easily because you can keep tabs of your windows and which programs or documents you want open, plus the fact that you can see more definitely enhances the gaming experience. Personally I think the best entries are mine, acarzrt, Chainzsaw, Inspector, bob_on_the_cob, VbeltDRG, rms, Super Dave and I guess you animatortom for that awesome image of showing what Eyefinity can truly do. Those are the people who I think have a chance of winning in my opinion.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 20

I have been running on phenom II lately and the speed it has delivered to my work (photoshop, video editing, animations, etc) is incredible, however, just last week my 8600GT was fried after years of service. With my graphics card dead, I can't really continue my work, with the card I can continue to contribute to the online community with batches of animation and videos on youtube). I typically work with two screens, but with three I think I can finally edit videos, work on animations and goon facebook at the same time without tabing in and out..Gaming would also be fun with three screens. gotta play NFS Shift on a wider screen.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,795
Points 40,670

LOL love the picture animatortom! I like the guy hanging from his legs more! :P lol.

By the way, what background picture did you use? i like it :D

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,809
Points 18,105
Everything in life is chance Taylor :) You take a chance, make a chance, have a chance. Sorry there is no entitlment:P Our parents took that chance when they first decided to talk :O

Of course anyone can benefit from multi-screen setups. We now see Alot of it in the stock market offices and most other public offices, it is all a matter what one does with it.  I now use my Wacom as a second monitor where I either have my dope sheets on it, or use it as the main screen with the 22" as my reference monitor.  Having the ability to set up four screens off of one card is really pretty neat! Not to long ago we had to have multiple cards to even have two monitors! Remember that most of the movies we all love have only been done on 19 or 21" CRTs with one card. Multi setups were only available with setups like the Avid systems. Having this type of power at our fingertips on the home front at affordable prices. Takes me back to that discussion we were having a while back on a different thread. Who needs Hollywood!

Remember we all need to get together and remind Hollywood that they are the ones who need us! I got in on the end of it, when Hollywood still remembered that it was the artists that they must rely upon. Then I watched all that turn around!

I strongly suggest everyone watch these videos! And everyone will be saying IT'S UCS4You :)
Intel Core i7-875K Quad
Asetek 510LC 120MM
ASUS P7P55D-E Pro
CyberPower 800 PSU
Kingston 64GB SSD 
2 Hitachi 1-TB HDD'S
FirePro V8800
8X Blu-Ray DVD±R/±RW
HPw2207 22" LCD
Cintiq 21UX
Win 7 Pro 64 bit
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 639
Points 7,630

Wow, sorry I didn't get into this one sooner-- my aging DSL modem bit the dust and I only now got back online. Forthwith, and with no further explanations or apologies, my story.

MIRRORS WORK BOTH WAYS
(c) 2010, John M. Morrison

"Perhaps, if we imagine the distinctness with which an object is reflected in a positively perfect mirror, we come as near the reality as by any other means. For, in truth, the Daguerreotyped plate is infinitely (we use the term advisedly) is infinitely  more accurate in its representation than any painting by human hands. If we examine a work of ordinary art, by means of a powerful microscope, all traces of resemblance to nature will disappear--but the closest scrutiny of the photogenic drawing discloses only a more absolute truth, a more perfect identity of aspect with the thing rep resented. The variations of shade, and the gradations of both linear and aerial perspective are those of truth itself in the supremeness of its perfection."
--Edgar Allen Poe, The Daguerreotype

"Sit quite still, Madam, or the plate will become blurred. And remember not to smile."

Mr. Cornelius's injunction was not the first he had given her, but Maria was yet pensive. It helped, perhaps, that the silver plate of which he spoke had not yet been loaded into the camera obscura; the hacking cough of his apprentice in the darkroom indicated that he was still exposing it to the chlorides of iodine and bromine that would form its heliographic surface.

"And the process? It is permanent, you said? It will remain clear and undimmed for, perhaps,--" she paused for a second as if doing sums to herself-- "a hundred and fifty-six years?"

If the scientist had any suspicion that the number was anything more than a nonsensical random utterance, he did not betray it, but sounded perturbed a little, though he tried to hide that from his subject, who after all was paying seven dollars for a quarter-plate. "Of course we sha'n't know that, Widow Wetherill, for another 'hundred fifty-six years,' shall we? but in theory, it is the case, if kept securely, and not exposed to extremes of temperature or moisture, that what we will make for you to-day, if we ever start at it" (this last shouted toward the darkroom) "may certainly last that long. You are after all paying for gilding also, which fixes the crystals in utter stability, and none of the ones I have made has degraded in the slightest." As the first (in 1840) daguerreotypist in America, and still (in 1854) the most prominent, his pride could perhaps be excused.

The handsome woman persisted. "The minutest details are preserved?"

Once more the photographer brought out his demonstration plate, and a microscope which he had taken in trade; once more he showed that the image (of a girl with a book open on her lap) was so well detailed that the words on the open page were quite readable: "Nellie, with her brush and broom / Makes a very tidy room. / Nancy is no careless slut: / All her drawers are nicely shut. / Both these little girls, you see / Are as NEAT as neat can be." (The book was an abcedarian, turned to the fourteenth page.) It was no wonder that subjects questioned so: it was a wonderment indeed that an image could be preserved merely by photic and chemical means, instead of an artist's brush, and the image recorded more minutely than any limner could attempt. The rush of technology in the photographic sciences, and in other philosophical arts, often left people astounded and stupid, even those who were the most advanced of scientists of the previous years. Her next question, though, was more unusual, and took him a little aback.

"How many picked cells would you say--" but then the apprentice, still wheezing, marched in with the Giroux camera already loaded; the widow was clamped in place, the portrait of her late husband which she insisted on holding was arranged in her hands, the lens-cap taken off, and after giving the woman a final injunction to stay perfectly still and not to smile, Mr. Cornelius retired for twenty minutes' worth of reading.

JOHN PRICE WETHERILL
...A scientist from the earliest age, he helped initiate the Franklin Institute of the Mechanical Arts, and served for many years as vice president of the American Philosophical Society, as well as holding offices in every respectable institution of his day.
Mr. Wetherill's fatal disease was contracted while offering his personal attentions to one who, though elected President of the United States, was not the favorite of the party to which Mr. Wetherill belonged. He passed from this life in July of 1853, at the age of fifty-eight, and was mourned greatly by not only his large family, but also the numerous institutions in which he held a founding position or an office of importance.
--Henry Simpson, The lives of eminent Philadelphians, now deceased.

"Five megapixels! Count 'em! One, two, three--" Phil was no novice in using a cameraphone, although this latest model's controls were (of course) different from anything that had come before it.

"Take a picture of the painting, okay?"

"Oh-kay? Are you sure you can say that?"

John sighed. "Yes, since 1840, when Martin Van Buren used it as a campaign slogan. 'Old Kinderhook,' right?" It was, though, a valid question: When a History Maker was in costume, he was not supposed to do or say things that a character from his time wouldn't have done-- the reason why Phil, dressed in a storyteller's uniform, was wielding his friend's cameraphone. He obediently turned the lens away from the man dressed in a top hat, tailcoat, and spats; and toward the Thomas Sully portrait of a man named John Price Wetherill.

The men heard a digitally recorded "click" sound and the image froze on the LCD. "Looks a little like you, don't you think?"

"Nah. Too young. I wish we had an image of him at my age-- but it'd have to be a post-mortem. He only lived to the age of 58." John was just about to turn 59.

"They had photography in those days, I think." His friend nodded.

"Yes, the first photographic technique, the 'daguerreotype.' It was amazing; each molecule of silver iodide crystals absorbed or reflected light precisely as it was in the original scene. My cameraphone's the highest resolution you can get and it's still lower-res than a good silvertype."

"Here, let me take one of you. We'll call this one 'Daguerreotype of John Price Wetherill, the only one in existence,' and sell it for a million dollars." The cameraphone went "click" again.

John chuckled. "Probably not. No one today remembers who he is. But, the guy was great. The mid-1800s was a time when science was advancing by leaps and bounds-- and he was in the middle of it! Y'know, I think I actually like interpreting him, rather than someone well-known like Benjamin Franklin. You get to make a lot up, like that story about how he beat up a guy who was abusing a child."

"You did that, didn't you?"

"Yeah, when I was 21. But I tell it as if it happened to Wetherill. Sometimes I forget where his life ends and mine begins."

"You should say you were married to her." Phil pointed at the Gilbert Stuart portrait of Martha Washington, looking fussy and crabby in her cap.

"He was married to a woman that looked more like that," said John, and pointed at a painting by the same artist, but this one of Dolly Madison.

"Whoa. Baby."

They grinned, slightly lasciviously. Dolly was a famous beauty, and the low-cut dress she wore in the portrait was decidedly enticing. "Hey, let's stop at the American Philosophical Society library. They promised to loan me a picture of Maria Wetherill."

The daguerreotype, a quarter-plate, was kept in a temperature-controlled vault; the museum curator looked as if he would rather have died three times than loan it out. However, the "Once Upon A Nation" program (which employed both of the men) was a favorite of the governor's; and when a museum has to beg for funding in a recession, every little bit of goodwill helps. He did have it put into an airtight case and lectured them on the delicacy of the artifact and its proper care, which both Phil and John agreed to, though Phil wasn't actually borrowing the plate.

For Matrix 5870, the ASUS-built board features a custom extra large dust-proof fan guaranteeing greater longevity, through 22% more air pressure and pure copper fins exceeding reference cooling requirements by 13%. As for the EAH5850 DirectCU TOP, two specially-designed 8mm flattened copper heat pipes contact the GPU directly for up to 20%* better heat dissipation during gameplay as well as 35%* quieter performance than any other reference design board.
--Marco Chiappetta, How Can Eyefinity Change Your Life? Presented by ASUS, HH, and AMD

He didn't say anything about scanning it, thought John as he placed the daguerreotype on his Canoscan LiDE 700F and set it for maximum resolution, 9600 dpi. He imagined that this wouldn't be enough. He hadn't been exaggerating at all when he had told Phil of the incredible resolution of the daguerreotype.

But the scan would have to do. He'd load it up on a flash drive and take it to a printer who would put it onto a tin plate-- silver was beyond the reach of a man on a History Maker's salary, but sealed in a gutta-percha and glass frame (bought just the past week from eBay), it'd be good enough to allow the visitors to Independence National Historical Park to marvel at the artifact.

And he had also not exaggerated the beauty of Maria Wetherill. She had been several years John Price Wetherill's junior when they were married, and the Thomas Sully portrait of her showed a rare beauty; this photograph showed a middle-aged woman of uncommon beauty, certainly attractive even by 21st century standards. The scanner took only fifteen seconds to do its work, and the screens sprang to life.

John had had the good fortune to win an enviable graphics setup to go with his homebrew computer: Three monitors, 23" diagonal each, and a top-of-the-line graphics card to run them. It was his pride and joy, and was given to him by the most respected technical journal on the Web in exchange for a trifle of a science-fiction story he had knocked out in an hour.

The ASUS monitors popped into brilliance, displaying a window with the scanned image. John expanded the window to fill all three screens and meandered about the picture. The woman's dark, intelligent eyes drew him, and he lingered on them for longer than was really necessary. He panned around the other objects; the strap used to hold her hand in place was slightly visible (evidently the photographer was rushed that day) and the portrait she had in her hands was clearly visible,--

John froze. He scrolled the mouse wheel to zoom in further. The ASUS Matrix 5870 graphics card refreshed the minute drawing instantly with each click of the wheel, and the tiny portrait became larger and larger--

John pulled from his pocket the cameraphone and, fingers trembling slightly, held up the last image it had captured to the center screen. His eyes went from one to the other: from the 19th century daguerreotype to the 21st century LCD. He slowly reached up to touch the massively enlarged image, and--

JOHN PRICE WETHERILL
...A scientist from the earliest age, he helped initiate the Franklin Institute of the Mechanical Arts, and served for many years as vice president of the American Philosophical Society, as well as holding offices in every respectable institution of his day.
Mr. Wetherill survived a bout of pleurisy in 1853 and lived very nearly to the age of one hundred. His wife (who coincidentally passed from this life within a week of her beloved husband's departure) was his constant companion, and provided able assistance in his numerous scientific endeavors, to which our modern technology is much indebted.
--Henry Simpson, The lives of eminent Philadelphians, now deceased.

When John didn't show up for work, his supervisor called his emergency contact number, which happened to be his brother Bill. Bill had a key from when he had helped John move into the huge (too large, really) Victorian house in West Philadelphia.

Bill searched the house, basement and attic included, and found nothing but cats that constantly got in his way. (They relented after being fed.) The bed was unmade, but he knew that to be a habit of his brother's, like the sink full of unwashed dishes, and the books and historical artifacts carelessly organized in piles throughout the corridors.

On the third floor, all the way in the back, he saw the computer, which had been left on. He picked the cameraphone off the keyboard, jostling it slightly, breaking the screensaver's darkness; the three enormous monitors showed the antique photograph that was still in the scanner: an image of a 19th century man and a woman, clutching each other tightly, smiling blissfully.

THE END

"I didn't cry when Bambi's mother was shot... but I cried when HAL was turned off."

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 146
Points 2,025
Optix replied on Tue, Jun 8 2010 7:55 AM

This one monster contest.

Well, Eyefinity would change my life, my wife's life and the life of our son.

My wife edits digital images for various websites and uses 3 monitors at work with the option to work from home if she feels like it.  Rarely does she feel like it because she is using two monitors, a dodgy 22" that the manufacturer simply sent us a cheque for rather than send back for RMA with a few months left on the warranty and an old 19" Samsung that she picked up when her company refreshed their computers.

Now, if we won this it would allow for three things.

1.  My wife could work from home because she would have a video card powerful enough to run three monitors and more than enough display real estate to do her job efficiently.

2.  Our son could stay home from daycare more often meaning he would be raised by his parents rather than another person - the way it should be.

3.  I could take the money that we save by not sending our son to daycare and sink it into a bitchin' rig (or maybe I could put it towards our house savings).  See?  Everybody wins!

Awesome contest.  Thanks HH and Asus!

Intel i3 530 @ 4.2Ghz/Gigabyte GA-H55M-USB3/2x2GB G.Skill Eco & 2x2GB Kingston Blu @ 1520mhz, Coolit Vantage C240

Sapphire 6850 Toxic Edition, Mushkin Calisto Deluxe 60GB, Western Digital 640GB Caviar Black, Western Digital Scorpio Black 200GB (Vantec NexStar3 enclosure)

LG GH22LS50 DVD Writer, Ultra X4 850w PSU

Lian Li PC-P50WB

Slave to technology.

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,809
Points 18,105
Exit one John ClemSnide, a creature of the 20th century. He puts to a test a complicated theorem of space-time continuum, but he goes a step further, or tries to. Shortly, he will seek out three moments of the past in a desperate attempt to alter the present - one of the odd and fanciful functions in a shadowland.

Incident on a July afternoon, 1843. A man named John who came and went, and in the process, learned a simple lesson, perhaps best said by a poet named Lathbury, who wrote: 'Children of yesterday, heirs of tomorrow/what are you weaving? Labour and sorrow?/Look to your looms again, faster and faster/Fly the great shuttles prepared by the master/Life's in the loom/Room for it, room.' Tonight's tale of clocks and calendars... in the Twilight Zone

Original air date March 7,1963
Intel Core i7-875K Quad
Asetek 510LC 120MM
ASUS P7P55D-E Pro
CyberPower 800 PSU
Kingston 64GB SSD 
2 Hitachi 1-TB HDD'S
FirePro V8800
8X Blu-Ray DVD±R/±RW
HPw2207 22" LCD
Cintiq 21UX
Win 7 Pro 64 bit
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5

The extent of this infinity. Can Release Me Now.

I am free.

A wing appears on the finger.

The wing which doesn't become shape.

My fingertip approaches the key(board), and flaps.

My eye isn't useful when I stare at the something.

The line of the zero. An eye to stare at the world of nothing.

An empty eye besides, to stare at stillness.

Stillness is nothing, and spreads out in this infinity.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5

Eyefinity would not only change my life but could also save a life. As a hobby and strong passion of mine i love to track and chase storms and report their progress, damage, and path to the local authorities and the National Weather Service so they can report this information back to the public of any impending dangers. On my desktop i currently have only one monitor and when running multiple programs, getting broadcast and updates from the NWS and communicating with them I run out of monitor real fast. Having eyefinity from ATI would allow me to spread out my programs and applications and be more efficient.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5

ASUS is known as the grand company behind all boards; motherboards such as graphics and sound cards. They create them all in the first place, before anyone else, and should continue to do this all the time in the future.

What I've noticed with regular graphics cards is that you either work on a singular screen or "stereo" wide (2 screens), but Eyefinity gives you a larger perspective of 3-6 screens per card and with CrossFireX you get the whole 12 screens in Eyefinity, which will surround your perspective only if the producers are able to create such applications that gives you such look-around-the-player perspective. This idea is what I'm looking for and I really hope our great producer ASUS and AMD will provide this in the near future. The Eyefinity is propably the best idea so far, better than NVIDIAs "PhysX CUDA" which I've never saw as a benefit on anything due there are no games that uses this. Red is the color and AMD is the one to choose!

AMD/ATI + ASUS = True 4 Life!

Cooler Master HAF 932 modded | Corsair HX 1000W | ASUS Maximus III Formula | Intel Core i7 860 | Cooler Master V10 | G.Skill RipJaws 1600MHz | Club 3D Radeon HD 5870 | RAID0 Western Digital Caviar Black 640GB tot: 1280GB | Western Digital Caviar Green 1TB + 1.5TB | Seagate Barracuda 1TB | Samsung DVD+/-RW DL | LG 24" 1920x1200 | Razer Lycosa | Cooler Master Sentinel Advance | SteelSeries Siberia

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5
rbeaver replied on Tue, Jun 8 2010 7:52 PM

It would be the perfect compliment to the upgrades I just bought. (See attached link)

http://s813.photobucket.com/albums/zz57/r_beaver/?action=view&current=Computer.jpg

Also a delicious jump up from my ASUS EAH3850.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5

Asus is a class leader in Hightech. Many of their product oustand to be helpfull inmany situation such as helping the entire world with the eyefinity solution providing many screen to rescue team and also by powering powerfull computer that can be use in many and many situation. But They also oustand in another way. Everything they do can take us to another level, another sky. With Asus, sky is no more the limit, and they can help me to go further!

[View:[View:http://hothardware.com/cs/themes/hawaii/utility/Asus dropzone]]

[View:[View:http://hothardware.com/cs/themes/hawaii/utility/Asus ROG eyefinity cockpit]]

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Points 30
leorick replied on Tue, Jun 8 2010 11:31 PM

Ever since Eyefinity came out, I've always dreamed of owning one. My sister and I own a very small printing business here in Manila. We always encounter lots of limitations with our hardware in terms of performance and limited desktop space. 5 Years ago, we only had single core processor PC's to work with. Back then I was still dreaming of owning at least a dual core system. I was thinking back then that with a dual core machine, I'd be able to do my work faster resulting in better productivity.

Then we finally upgraded to our now aging X2's. At first it was fun working with programs faster and then multitasking was becoming a normal thing however i again encounter another bottleneck that I've never thought of before we had dual core machines... Limited Desktop Space/View.

When working with multiple programs and files, having a lot of desktop space really helps. Sure, we can use software's to simulate multiple virtual desktops, but it isn't the same as displaying your work side by side. I only have a 17" CRT monitor and even if you crank it up to maximum resolution, it just gets very uncomfortable to work with, everything is so small and hard to see.

Have you ever tried working on multiple images with GIMP on a limited display? At 1280x960, comparing the original copy with the duplicate your working on is just plain hard. I feel like my alt-tab keys are about to crack.

We're now planning to move to X3's or even X4's in the near future. But we just don't have enough budget for a powerful graphics cards capable of displaying to multiple monitor.

I am hoping that AMD/ATI can turn our BLINDFINITY problem into an actual EYEFINITY work heaven.

UPDATE: I revised the wallpaper i made yesterday. Photobucket kept on resizing images above 1.0mb. Click the link to view it.

[img=http://imageshack.us/thumbnmail.png]

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5
Krab replied on Wed, Jun 9 2010 12:10 AM

Well, if creativity is warranted, why not a ridiculous poem?

----

Lined up in rows were vendors
Quiet enough that you could hear their impatient glares
The silence was chilling like frost,
But neither suffocating nor welcoming
The creak of the ground was audible with every step
On my fifth step, something caught my eye,
An exuberant hand beckoned me towards his solid Formica stand
With a determination burning in his eyes
To promote,
To sell,
To market,
Like a good customer, I followed his waving hand motions
The decor wasn't impressive
But the infinite rows of pure technology certainly caught my eye.
I was awestruck
I was bedazzled
I was impressed
Screens were mutely showcasing scenes of tremendous races,
Battles of modernized combat,
An undersea world,
Resplendent and fascinating
Kid, he called, snapping me out of my reverie
Like what you see?
An affirmative nod, speechless
With a grin as large as the Cheshire cat, he reached behind the counter and pulled out what appeared to be a rectangular object
Is this a brick, to be thrown around? I asked
With an uproarious laugh, the vendor jabbed a finger at the sign
It read
EYEFINITY
Kid, he said, this will change your life
His words, smooth, and charismatic, were oh-so believable
In a minute, my wallet was empty,
And a life changing brick had I in my hands
An EYEFINITY life changing brick, wrapped in colourful cardboard
Full of wondrous goodness
Splendid beyond measure

As I was walking back, a nocturne shadow loomed over me
Turning around with fright, I realized what it was,
A shady vendor!
His eyes glinted with steel and darkness, and in his hand was an ominous, noir keyboard
He swung with all his might, and clipped me in the shoulder
Scared out of my mind, I turned to flee for my life
But a voice was calling to me
Was it the little brick in my hand?
Maybe it was, or the vendor shouting at me
Regardless, I knew what to do
With a battle cry of only twenty three decibels, I swung the EYEFINITY package into the jaw of the assailant
It struck!
With a mighty groan, he toppled over, and fell, never to rise again
His shady dealings were over with
Worried about my life-saving object, I inspected it
Miraculously, it was perfectly intact
Not a single scratch
I gazed deeply at it,
And I saw that already, it was changing the course of my life

Not Ranked
Posts 30
Points 310

Eyefinity can change your life by allowing your computer to help you. When working, you can use the left and right monitors for notes or desktop icons or stuff, and the central one for the main application, like a video player or document or image editor...

When the work is done you can relax and play your favorite games with resolution, visual quality and framerates made possible by Eyefinity and one of the worlds best graphics cards. When you get tired of gaming (I'm not really sure if that's even possible with Eyefinity) you can go for a walk in the park or go see some friends and talk about how your new Eyefinity system changed your life.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5

Well, I won't make this long. So, I am in a family of 15 people, 12 siblings. I would love to have this setup so that we could do multiple things at once. Plus, we are not in good shape money wise. I would make it longer but don't have the time. I would also like to get a BFBC2, however our pc would not handle it, unless we got a better system. Thanks for reading this!

Not Ranked
Posts 31
Points 260

Title: How can eyefinity change the story of a man's life?

Easy. Hell. Eyefinity can change any mans life for good. For a person like myself, who suffers from a ridiculous AMD fever, this will be a dream come true. To be honest with you guys, If I where able to win the hardware I’d take over my entertainment world! How will I do this? By building my own custom “EYEFUL TOWER” of power. Peep the schematic. If I won, id be able to Blueprint and Expand my own state-of-the-art entertainment center that will make all of the fellas drool. Yes, I want them to spew saliva all over my carpet after they see my rig. That would be awesome for me. Especially since I need retaliation against my best friend Bob who made me feel really small when he set up his awesome new Eyefinity display  (3 fresh out of the box ASUS VW246H 24" Wide-screen LCD Monitors and an ATI 5970). This would really surprise the heck out of him and it would allow me open up a gigantic can of whoop-ass! I am determined to crush his set up at some point in my life (he always seems to beat me (rig competitions). At the moment, I feel rather inferior, since I don’t have the funds to compete with him and I currently own an ATI card in the HD3000 series ( X-fire 3870). Oh yeah, did I mention that you guys could help save my marriage!? HA-HA! Heres the story.My wife and I argue all of the timeee. It seems like it happens every time one of us has not a thing to do. The marriage counselor actually had the nerve to recommend more sex. I have to disagree since i have the affinity to impregnate her with my “one eyed monster”. = X I already made her pop out two munchkins for me, we don’t need anymore (don't worry kids daddy loves you ). I think she’d prefer another form of “HOT HARDWARE” this time around. Perhaps a spanking new ASUS MATRIX 5870 and a tri-fecta of high quality ASUS monitors!?? SEE!! AMD, ASUS and GAMERS REPUBLIC!!! You guys can act as a marriage counselor by giving me the hardware = )! It sounds like a grand idea doesn't it!!!! If I could build my own smoking hot “EYEFUL TOWER” of power, I am sure we wouldn't argue as much.Streaming high definition NBA basketball in EXTREME resolutions (beyond a mere 1080p) would be joyful. Being able to finally escape from watching that darn American Idol and that awful Dancing With The Stars would be a relief!....I'm getting hot just thinking about it. If you hook me up I will be able to leave the room blissfully. I can take a chill pill and enjoy the crap out of myself knowing that Ill be distracted by a new level of immersive digital entertainment. SAVE ME! Look at this way, you'd be doing society a good deed....Let Eyefinity change my life.  Help me open up a can of whoop-ass on my friends, save me some marriage counseling fees and last but not least, cure this AMD fever for Christ's sake!

THE END

::PICK me over the COMPETITION::Yes

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,809
Points 18,105

You can pick your friends....and you can pick your nose........?

Intel Core i7-875K Quad
Asetek 510LC 120MM
ASUS P7P55D-E Pro
CyberPower 800 PSU
Kingston 64GB SSD 
2 Hitachi 1-TB HDD'S
FirePro V8800
8X Blu-Ray DVD±R/±RW
HPw2207 22" LCD
Cintiq 21UX
Win 7 Pro 64 bit
Not Ranked
Posts 9
Points 140
s13 replied on Thu, Jun 10 2010 2:09 PM

So how can eyefinity change my life? Let me explain...If you asked me that question 6 months ago, i could have some subjective answers but it goes a bit deeper than that. I've owned Ati products since the fabled 9500 and was in love so much i managed to get a 9700 pro from a friend when he upgraded to a 9800 (yeah my friends upgraded nearly every generation!). Fast forward a bit to the subject at hand. I read alot of articles on eyefinity. I became instantly tunnel visioned once I saw it in action online and even the screenshots had my imagination running with strategic advantages that 3 monitors would inevitably bring. I kept doing research and found an interesting thread that spoke of doing this via a software solution and any monitor configuration. I HAD TO HAVE IT. Having very little spare money (having a set of 2 year old twins, boy and girl will do that to you), i figured this would be my only option as buying 3 monitors just is not a possibility for me. I managed to scape up money since august for a 5850 which i bought a couple months ago...after I got the card I immediately tried the pseudo eyefinity setup. I had 2 17 inch crts and a 15 inch crt that i raced to hook up and grab out of my closet of fame (which is now home to my storied 9700 pro and my sli 8mb v2s of gaming lore from many moons ago...pre-fatherhood of course!) and began reading the documentation. After about 20 minutes I was finally ready to fire it up! I tried modern warfare 2...no luck, avp 2010....no luck, quake live...no luck. I was starting to get really despirate so I loaded up HL2 and BAM! IT WORKED! I'm just sitting in the middle of the square at the beginning of the game looking around in utter amazement...not even playing, just walking around and exploring. I could not believe what an effect it had on gameplay. I mean, you can read as many articles and watch as many youtube videos as you want but you will NOT be able to appreciate what this does for your experience until you see it for yourself...and mine was faux!!! So I'm sitting there with my 2 17s and 15 inch monitor in the middle when I noticed my keyboard was wet?!??! I had let out involuntary tears of utter joy and from then on I have been OBSESSED with eyefinity. I know its not realistic for me which is why i do strongly believe it will always remain a pipe dream for me with my responsibilities as most other users here I'm sure can relate. I wish everyone could win, i know my chances are slim and I'm not the most creative writer, but I truly love gaming enough to have competed and dominated with my team (cK TDM team: s13 [me], czm [Paul Nelson], ouija [Alex Bottelo] and fatal1ty [Jonathan Wendell] - unbeaten for over 2 years in quake 3 TDM, winners of Frag4 and many other tournaments) at the highest level and continue to game constantly every day (when my computer is working of course!). I have to buy a motherboard tomorrow which will be the foxcon a79a-s since my jetway hummer died (a whole week after I got my new cpu and was back up and running) and i found it for $75 (http://www.ewiz.com/detail.php?p=MB-A79AS&c=pw). Being the oldschool gamer I am, i can truly appreciate this setup and WILL be posting videos of it in full use should I be lucky enough to be chosen. I think being chosen would top the experience I had when we went unbeaten at Frag4 and was handed a check from John Carmack himself at the award ceremony.

Clan Kaptiol's s13 (cK-spookie)

Corey Allen
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 3,236
Points 37,910
AKwyn replied on Thu, Jun 10 2010 3:53 PM

s13:
Having very little spare money (having a set of 2 year old twins, boy and girl will do that to you), i figured this would be my only option as buying 3 monitors just is not a possibility for me.

Oh really, a set of 3 buget-orienated monitors will probably run you down approximately $450 and the money . And last time I checked, twins will not drain your "budget", a pair of 6 kids will leave you with even less spare money then you claim you have.

s13:
I managed to scape up money since august for a 5850 which i bought a couple months ago...after I got the card I immediately tried the pseudo eyefinity setup. I had 2 17 inch crts and a 15 inch crt that i raced to hook up and grab out of my closet of fame (which is now home to my storied 9700 pro and my sli 8mb v2s of gaming lore from many moons ago...pre-fatherhood of course!) and began reading the documentation. After about 20 minutes I was finally ready to fire it up! I tried modern warfare 2...no luck, avp 2010....no luck, quake live...no luck. I was starting to get really despirate so I loaded up HL2 and BAM! IT WORKED!

AVP 2010?, Modern Warfare 2? How do you have the money to spend on these games? You said you've bought the card a couple of months ago right? If you started to save up to buy monitors then you should have 130 dollars saved up by now. Also you have ancient systems that you keep around, perhaps you could sel them to raise even more money.

s13:
So I'm sitting there with my 2 17s and 15 inch monitor in the middle when I noticed my keyboard was wet?!??! I had let out involuntary tears of utter joy and from then on I have been OBSESSED with eyefinity.

Really, I thought you were obsessed when you READ a lot of articles on Eyefinity and decided that you must have the card surely for the benefit of Eyefinity.

s13:
I know its not realistic for me which is why i do strongly believe it will always remain a pipe dream for me with my responsibilities as most other users here I'm sure can relate.

You want to know what's not realistic, you're story. This is just pratically made to make us feel bad for you, I'm sure they can relate to the many flaws that your story has.

s13:
but I truly love gaming enough to have competed and dominated with my team (cK TDM team: s13 [me], czm [Paul Nelson], ouija [Alex Bottelo] and fatal1ty [Jonathan Wendell] - unbeaten for over 2 years in quake 3 TDM, winners of Frag4 and many other tournaments) at the highest level and continue to game constantly every day (when my computer is working of course!).

This is what made me aware that the story could be fabricated. Apparently I looked up the Kapitol clan, on the members page. You're not even on it, (http://kapitolsports.com/?page_id=12). And Fatal1ty is like the most known Quake 3 gamer with HUNDREDS of endorcements and a lot of money. Surely if you were in a clan with Fatal1ty then perhaps you should get the same level of fame as him. This sounds like someone's fantasy king, if he hung out with Fatal1ty then I'm the "King of the Internet" and I'm a better gamer then Fatal1ty.

s13:
I have to buy a motherboard tomorrow which will be the foxcon a79a-s since my jetway hummer died (a whole week after I got my new cpu and was back up and running) and i found it for $75 (http://www.ewiz.com/detail.php?p=MB-A79AS&c=pw/).

You got a new CPU and a new motherboard... I thought you were strapped for cash...

s13:
Being the oldschool gamer I am, i can truly appreciate this setup and WILL be posting videos of it in full use should I be lucky enough to be chosen.

Really, I thought we had to be up close to actually experience Eyefinity the same way that you do... Didn't you say that earlier in your post.

s13:
I think being chosen would top the experience I had when we went unbeaten at Frag4 and was handed a check from John Carmack himself at the award ceremony.

Really, there was an awards ceramony and a check was given... By John Carmack nonetheless, wowwee. Did you also get all the women when you were at QuakeCon? and were you in all of the pictures Fatal1ty was in. How can winning an Eyefinity contest top what is esentially John Carmack giving you guys a check? There are no room for liars in this contest, I never claimed I was in a gaming clan with Fatal1ty who got millions of endorcements. You however made yourself a fantasy where you are a pro gamer and you were in a clan with Fatal1ty... Some of us have real life problems but we don't use them to win a contest. Eyefinity can change a life if it were in the right hands, you however are not the right hands.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 25

Somewhere in the heart of Silicon Valley, there is a lad named Me. Monday through Friday, nine to five, he worked and toiled processing loans in monotony. To fight ennui once off from work, he turned to gaming for the entertainment perk.

Unfortunately, and to Me’s dismay, his computer was outdated, the graphics quite poor; with the pixelated images and choppy frame rate, him playing games meant receiving a noob stomping and not much more. The happiness and glee he hoped to gain was instead replaced with anguish and mental pain. Rage quit, rage quit, fume and stare at yet another lost match before pulling out his hair.

And just when it seemed all hope was lost, Me won an eyeinfinity setup from HotHardware. At Last, at last, Me could game without beer goggles to keep him sane. The picture was perfect and wondrously clear. Now when gaming, Me was happy and full of cheer.

He became more merry, more pleasant, more jovial all around and attracted a wonderful lady while out in town. And as all stories of this fairy tale nature, Me lived happily ever after. Thanks of course to Awesome Glorious Eyeinfinity!

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,795
Points 40,670
Inspector replied on Thu, Jun 10 2010 8:07 PM

Well Taylor,

We can't say hes lying because you may never know. there does sound like there are some flaws in there but life has flaws. But one thing is i found this article that proves s13 as a member... (Then again he can be pretending to be him but you may never know.) http://www.gotfrag.com/q4/story/30429/.

Lets keep this contest clean and try not to accuse someone unless you have proof he really is lying to win. (Dave and Marco can decide on that)

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,809
Points 18,105
OK Taylor and Inspector :P Lets not get all worked up over these one off posts :)

Lets just wait and see if they are serious about sticking around and enjoying the site. Or if they are just someone who should really clean out their Bong before they go posting after searching for current contests while sitting in their moms basement in their tightey whiteys and not just drinking it.
My favorite was "A gamer should never be denied awesomeness" ....Yeah they are not, that is why you are able to go out and buy an eyefinity setup, but being denied winning one is not ones right? :P

All we can do is laugh. If not, I could have gone off about an ignorant blogger in in underpants telling me to get more education! That would have been like me telling Realneil that working on the space program only makes one stupid:P Without knowing Someone personally, or having a full understanding of the topics discussed.

Just remember that not everyone has an imagination. And even the ones with imagination are not always fully unbiasedly self taught, only have thought based on what has been taught to them.  I think they are just trying to make up stories just to win free stuff.  Lets hope they stick around.
Intel Core i7-875K Quad
Asetek 510LC 120MM
ASUS P7P55D-E Pro
CyberPower 800 PSU
Kingston 64GB SSD 
2 Hitachi 1-TB HDD'S
FirePro V8800
8X Blu-Ray DVD±R/±RW
HPw2207 22" LCD
Cintiq 21UX
Win 7 Pro 64 bit
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,795
Points 40,670
Inspector replied on Thu, Jun 10 2010 11:38 PM

The question "How can Eyefinity change your life?" has been asked to many and answered by many with more to come. But you haven't gotten my answer yet and that's probably your hold up on picking a winner. But now that won't be an issue because you are getting my answerWink. Eyefinity changes lives of many but not many have the opportunity to have their lives changed, they either can't afford it or well that's maybe it because who wouldn't get Eyefinity power if they could? Well to me Eyefinity will change my life in many ways. One is i will lose all my friends and be come a computer addict never leaving my room unless my computer comes with me... LOL that could be a a result if i had it... or it can change my life for the better and maybe some day make it better for all! I currently have a two screen set up with a alright monitor and a crappy second monitor i got from my sisters broken desktop and she decided to get a laptop. Some maybe like well you have two desktop that's one more then me and you should be happy. Well i am but it would make me even happier to have 3 more monitors hooked up to increase my performance and speed though all those work i have. I do my projects which include essays, reports, story guides, story books, and more. All these require me to do research and even though two screens are better then one so i have my Microsoft words open on one screen and my research, chats (Group projects), browsers(Multiple ones) and other software  i require like photo editing software to do my projects.) "Kids are the future" is what many say, that makes me the future and if i do good the future will be good. But then again "Kids" is plural and "I" is singular...  If i had Eyefinity i can be part of the future which will make my life that much better, If my life is that much better i may someday make everyone life that much better. The future is not the limit, your actions are. So i currently do all those projects on my two screen set up, but if i win this awesome prize I can improve. I will keep one of my current monitors and use it for Microsoft words, then with the three monitors if i am that lucky will have two screens for my research(Internet research and more) and the third screen will have my chats, email and other software i require to do my project. This will increase my time on finishing these projects and do more...(Really? im a kid, i wish there was no projects right now xD). But non the less i will finish my projects that much faster and get a that much better grade Big Smile. Now that is not all i would do with such a great technology, along with school work i game and work on improving my skills for the future. On my free time i will one of course have one screen open on HotHardWare at all times Big Smile(Not kissing up, its the fact Stick out tongue), and then have one,two or three screens open to a game enjoy the epicness of Eyefinity. Now i have one more screen left... I will use that to work on improving my skills in photo editing (I really do need to work on that...) and more.(when i die or the game is loading or paused... Who am i kidding! I would never die...{j/k I suck... badly at games} lol well that is my second entry(My first entry proves my photo editing point...) Now you can ship that prize my way Dave/Marco!!! lol j/k I wish everyone a good luck and enjoy your stay on HH!

NO REALLY!!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

(I had another one typed up... but Firefox decided to quite on me and crash! CryingSuper Angry)

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 988
Points 10,635
coolice replied on Fri, Jun 11 2010 12:41 AM

T-Minus 7 days... something scary is going to happen, i can feel it already... the cold breath, the thumping heart... its arriving.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 3,236
Points 37,910
AKwyn replied on Fri, Jun 11 2010 4:48 AM

Inspector:

Well Taylor,

We can't say hes lying because you may never know. there does sound like there are some flaws in there but life has flaws. But one thing is i found this article that proves s13 as a member... (Then again he can be pretending to be him but you may never know.) http://www.gotfrag.com/q4/story/30429/.

Lets keep this contest clean and try not to accuse someone unless you have proof he really is lying to win. (Dave and Marco can decide on that)

There are many tells that the guy who claims himself to be "s13" and the claims themselves are fake.

1. According to the interview, s13 is in clan Kapitol and according to 2005, they were still dominating. I also researched this and according to this interview (http://www.cyberfight.org/offline/interviews/11535/), they're also the most unstoppable team around. Now a clan that gives it's best at QuakeCon, beats all of the other teams and gets a check handed to them from John Carmack that's worth 25 thousand dollars. The thing that tips me off is that "how can twins make him broke when he's won all of these gaming competitions, won cash prizes from them and yet he is somehow broker then a mom with quintuplets? Especially if he has money to buy the latest games.

2. He provides contradicting points to when he was obsessed with Eyefinity, he claims that he was first obsessed with Eyefinity when he read articles and saw a video about it, now he claims he's obsessed when he actually experienced Eyefinity himself. A professional gamer would never contradict himself.

3. Another concerning thing, he claims to have gotten a 9700 Pro when his friend got a 9800. If he's such a pro gamer who's part of a team with Fatal1ty then why couldn't he buy the 9800 himself?

4. Absolutely nothing could top being given a check by John Carmack, that's every gamer's wet dream. Also after reading the interview, I definately know that is not him, but some impostor.

And with this, I'm not going to get worked up over him anymore.

• | Post Points: 50
Page 3 of 9 (329 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS