WIN AN APPLE IPAD ad.

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 3 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,053
Points 60,700
3vi1 Posted: Sat, May 15 2010 4:27 PM

I see there's a contest to win an iPad by explaining how your job is "The Best Job Ever".

If you're like me, and I know I am, you've seen this advert maybe a dozen times here in the last couple of days.  One thing I noticed is that there's no clause about "lying".  At least, not in the initial advert... I haven't clicked on it because even garbage men wouldn't want my IT job.

So, if you were going to win this contest with a lie, what would it be?  Astronaut? Lamborghini test driver?  Angelina Jolie's personal clothes changer?

The person with the best lie wins... well, I'd tell you what, but it would just be a lie.

What part of "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" don't you understand?

++++++++++++[>++++>+++++++++>+++>+<<<<-]>+++.>++++++++++.-------------.+++.>---.>--.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,181
Points 90,135

3vi1:
If you're like me, and I know I am,
LMAO

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,053
Points 60,700
3vi1 replied on Sat, May 15 2010 8:24 PM

You know what's interesting though?  You can't look at that advert and call Apple hypocritical.  I moused-over it and discovered it was not an Adobe Flash Ad... just a big doubleclick image.

I'm not saying it's *better* than flash ads, I'm just saying that it drew my attention without using any flash features or being annoying.

What part of "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" don't you understand?

++++++++++++[>++++>+++++++++>+++>+<<<<-]>+++.>++++++++++.-------------.+++.>---.>--.

Not Ranked
Posts 31
Points 260

Thats the only im going to be able to get one of those bad boys!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,851
Points 40,550

Since we're talking lies, I'd say Professional Bigfoot, I've had my photo taken many times over and no one can tell the difference between me and Bigfoot...Suckers...

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS