Asus EeeTop PC ET2002 Review

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 24,935
Points 1,118,665
ForumsAdministrator
News Posted: Thu, Dec 3 2009 2:30 PM

Asus EeeTop PC ET2002 ReviewThe Asus Eee Top ET2002 is an all-in-one desktop computer that provides the basics for everyday computing as well as multimedia entertainment in a space-saving design. It features a large, 20-inch 16:9 widescreen display and a 1.6GHz dual core Intel Atom 330 processor. Perhaps one of the coolest new features of the ET2002 is the fact that it is one of the first all-in-one computers from Asus to feature NVIDIA Ion integrated graphics for additional multimedia processing horsepower and perhaps even a bit of light gaming.

While the basic components of the ET2002 aren't all that different from those found in your typical netbook, this computer is able to handle HD video and a few other higher-end performance graphics tasks quite well...

Asus EeeTop PC ET2002 Review

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,419
Points 46,595
ForumsAdministrator

It's a beautiful system, and the price is cheap enough, but I just can't see myself buying it because it has such meager hardware.

SPAM-posters beware! ®

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 8,446
Points 102,230
MembershipAdministrator

I'm into more powerful systems, so I'd have to pass on this.

It's a good all in one solution for some people's needs though.

Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live.

(Mark Twain)

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 35
Points 520

I dunno, I can see some potential.

I would love to strap something like this to my wall in the living room and use it to remote into the servers downstairs and / or control my media center stuff that is installed throughout the house. An automation of sorts.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS