Shortcuts

Photo comments

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,054
Points 60,735
3vi1 Posted: Sun, Sep 20 2009 6:02 PM

How about adding the ability to comment directly to users' photos?  You could give users the ability to disable this, or approve comments first.

There are a few system-build pics that I'd like to comment on and ask questions about, and it would make more sense if the conversation were inline with the original pic.

What part of "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" don't you understand?

++++++++++++[>++++>+++++++++>+++>+<<<<-]>+++.>++++++++++.-------------.+++.>---.>--.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,181
Points 90,135

Yeah I have been meaning to remind 3vi1 that he makes a awesome pirate for a while now.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,054
Points 60,735
3vi1 replied on Sun, Sep 20 2009 9:19 PM

bob_on_the_cob:

Yeah I have been meaning to remind 3vi1 that he makes a awesome pirate for a while now.

Lol...  thx Bob.

I'm still trying to figure out what to do this Halloween.  The wife wants to make me Sweeney Todd, but I'm thinking about going V for Vendetta.  I'd go as Rorschack, but I'm too tall and I'm hung up on details (have all the first issue watchmen issues from back when they came out).

Hey... you know, with that crew-cut, the mask would probably fit you a lot better....

What part of "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" don't you understand?

++++++++++++[>++++>+++++++++>+++>+<<<<-]>+++.>++++++++++.-------------.+++.>---.>--.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,651
Points 55,390
ForumsAdministrator
MembershipAdministrator
Dave_HH replied on Sun, Sep 20 2009 11:28 PM

Hi Evil,

We've thought of this one before and it's doable.  We have it on the to-do list. :)

Thx!

Editor In Chief
http://hothardware.com

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,964
Points 25,705

Intriguing idea. I'm a part of several forums, but this would be one of the most unique things that's ever been suggested.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS