Lenovo ThinkPad T400s Notebook Review

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 25,690
Points 1,156,390
ForumsAdministrator
News Posted: Tue, Jun 23 2009 12:16 AM

Lenovo’s notebooks span the entire spectrum, offering low-cost models such as the G530, netbooks such as the IdeaPad Y530, and high-end models such as the ThinkPad W700. Today, we’re taking a closer look at Lenovo’s newest offering, the ThinkPad T400s, a thin and light model that’s designed to give users a blend of portability, performance, and energy-efficiency. This notebook is the company’s thinnest and lightest T Series model, weighing 3.91 pounds and measuring just 0.82 inches thick. The T400s incorporates many features from Lenovo’s best selling notebook, the T400, and combines it with the some of the traits of the ThinkPad X300, which is part of Lenovo’s lightest line.

In addition to being Lenovo’s lightest T Series model, the company boasts that the T400s is 22% lighter and 17% thinner than Dell’s E6400 and 22% lighter and 30% thinner than HP’s 6930P notebook. As you should expect though, the portability and performance of the ThinkPad T400s comes at a higher price than everyday notebooks that aren’t quite as portable. Click the link below and check it out...

Lenovo ThinkPad T400s Notebook Review

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,851
Points 40,550

Ironically, I find myself more drawn to business laptops, rather than the trendier ones.  What amazes me about IBM is that they have not changed their computer at all, aside from minor tweaks.  The overall look is very unique to them and I can spot these from a mile away.  I think people looking at an IBM will rarely have graphics at the top of their needs.  IBM comes across as strictly business.  The only issue I really see is that batery life...

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS