Asus EN9800GT Matrix GeForce 9800GT

rated by 0 users
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 26,798
Points 1,212,815
ForumsAdministrator
News Posted: Wed, Dec 10 2008 3:36 PM

We're writing to let you all know that we have just posted a new article at HotHardware, in which we evaluate the features, overclockability, and performance of the Asus EN9800GT Matrix GeForce 9800GT. As its name implies, the EN9800GT Matrix is based on NVIDIA's GeForce 9800 GT GPU, but Asus puts their own spin on the card with a slight factory overclock and a unique custom cooler. Click the link below and check it out...

Asus EN9800GT Matrix GeForce 9800GT

• | Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Posts 26
Points 385
rstdirect replied on Thu, Dec 11 2008 12:07 AM

Good card i spose - I have just always had trouble with early failure of Ram on must NVIDIA cards I've used - seems more costly than Fan failure on their competion cards so I choose the lesser cost... I just replaced EN9800GT on daughter's system this week due to Ram failure (not overclocked at all),, and yes ample P/S was on-board

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,181
Points 90,135

That's a cool looking cooler. I think I would rather have the single slot cooler. Nothing really stands out about competing cards. I look more at warranties and price than anything.

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 26
Points 385
rstdirect replied on Thu, Dec 11 2008 12:20 AM

Yes, it looks and sounds good - maybe just got bad one - hope so anyhow - I usaully rely on ASUS for the best by Test

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,181
Points 90,135

rstdirect:

Yes, it looks and sounds good - maybe just got bad one - hope so anyhow - I usaully rely on ASUS for the best by Test

Meh I have had my problems with asus just like most companys. I am not the fan of them I was once.

Not Ranked
Posts 26
Points 385
rstdirect replied on Thu, Dec 11 2008 12:35 AM

yeh i spose your part right their - the high end stuff seems to hold up during warranty though - makes a difference to me - I ship every system home with a 3 YR parts/labor warranty - you pick wrong part and you spend alot out of pocket - so the Test goes on - don't try to pick to much for monies saved causes monies spent later..

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,181
Points 90,135

rstdirect:

yeh i spose your part right their - the high end stuff seems to hold up during warranty though - makes a difference to me - I ship every system home with a 3 YR parts/labor warranty - you pick wrong part and you spend alot out of pocket - so the Test goes on - don't try to pick to much for monies saved causes monies spent later..

I will say I have never had a issue with Asus tech support.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS