HotHardware Blog Updates, Tweets and FBing

rated by 0 users
This post has 8 Replies | 1 Follower

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 26,363
Points 1,191,800
ForumsAdministrator
News Posted: Fri, Aug 8 2008 4:04 PM

Though you might not go there as often yet, you soon will.  It's a random sort of babble that sounds mysteriously entertaining at first and then sucks you in like some cheesy sit-com.  What am I speaking of you say? Why the HH Blog Roll of course!  In our recent submissions we discuss things like the new HH Twitter and Facebook pages, that you should all either become a "fan" of or "follow" almost immediately, if not sooner.    And then of course Marco steps up in his RTG with a fleeting glimpse of a new keyboard that just might get you all jazzed - or not, depending on your personal preference.

Finally there's our new Video Spotlight channel.  If you haven't been by yet, you're missing out. Well, at least you're missing three new tech vids from HH.  That much we know.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,181
Points 90,135
What is everyones facebook name? Mines Bob White. I'd love to put faces to names!
  • | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,624
Points 55,200
ForumsAdministrator
MembershipAdministrator
Dave_HH replied on Fri, Aug 8 2008 11:49 PM

Mine is Dave Altavilla but you knew that. ;) What are some of you regulars doing? Are you on Facebook?

Editor In Chief
http://hothardware.com

• | Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 250
Points 4,510
nECrO1967 replied on Sat, Aug 9 2008 12:44 AM

bob_on_the_cob:
What is everyones facebook name? Mines Bob White. I'd love to put faces to names!

John Helfer

I used to carry a hammer in my computer tool kit. Just for fixing the packard Bells though.......

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,181
Points 90,135
LOL Dave! I kinda figured you and Marco out. I'm on facebook alot. I never really got into twitter. I see how it could be a valuable tool I think I just never got into the habit of using it. If I'm on my computer I'm usually playing games, reading forums or the news, or watching podcast(Twit live and Revision3) Leo Laporte talked about HotHardware a few weeks back on twit live.
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,617
Points 32,625
ice91785 replied on Sun, Aug 10 2008 6:35 PM

ice91785 = Ryan Seys

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,794
Points 28,475
I,ve personally have never been on face book! Have to visit it one day! Try not to put myself out there too much so my xwives cant find me!! LOL Just kidding!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 5,053
Points 60,715
3vi1 replied on Mon, Aug 11 2008 1:35 PM
The keyboard looks kind of nice, but am I the only one that prefers ergonomic keyboards?

It seems like Microsoft is the only company that makes a decent one.

What part of "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" don't you understand?

++++++++++++[>++++>+++++++++>+++>+<<<<-]>+++.>++++++++++.-------------.+++.>---.>--.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,181
Points 90,135
I like old keyboards. Like the old Packard Bell keyboards
Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS