rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 24,907
Points 1,117,695
ForumsAdministrator
News Posted: Thu, Jul 3 2008 10:21 AM

Lian-Li launches the all new EX-H33 HDD rack mount kit

3 July 2008, Keelung, Taiwan – Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd has launched EX-H33 HDD rack to support 3x 3.5” HDD’s in an all aluminum frame and housing. The HDD rack has a front loading door, with individual handles on a bracket for each HDD, as well as a back panel PCB designed to accept most modern SATA HDD configurations in a Hot Swap Plug & Play configuration. To keep the device cool there is a 120mm fan (1000RPM) with a washable nylon filter keeping dust and debris out.

The HDD rack takes up the equivalent of 3x 5.25 bays, and can be installed into the front 5.25” panels of most modern chassis. This is ideal for those cases with rows of 5.25” bays, but with very little HDD space.

The cage is lockable and complements Lian Li style with the hair-line brushed anodized aluminium in a black finish, combined with finely filed edges, and hand crafted tooling to prevent jagged edges, lending both safety and elegance to this neat HDD cluster rack.

Mounting HDD’s is very convenient, with each handle mounted using screws, which act as guiding wheels as the hot swap HDD device is inserted onto the back panel securely. It supports RAID configurations according to your motherboard specifications.

For more details on features for the EX-H33 please go to the Lian-Li website.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 636
Points 9,140

Another amazing product from Lian Li, I love the HDD cage concept.

AMD Athlon X2 5000+ (Thanks to HH)

DFI Lanparty DK 790 FX

EVGA 8800 GT 512 mb

2 GB of G.Skill RAM

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 6,181
Points 90,135
Very cool. Might get that for my pc as I am using my floppy slots for a harddrive now. Plus the extra aiflow would be great. Stack 5 HDDs on top of each other and they get freakin hot.
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 3,017
Points 43,210

Lian Li has had the 5.25"  hard drive mounts for awhile. I am guessing the only diffeence with this one is the Hot swap drive capability. Matter of fact I have 1 of their standard 5.25" hard drive mounting cages with the fan in my current rig now. The only downside to them is with having the fan and filter the hard drives tend to stick out pretty far and can sometimes be in the way. other wise great product. There are a couple of variants by other companies but not many.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS