Smooth Creations Broodling Unboxed

rated by 0 users
This post has 15 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 25,667
Points 1,155,235
ForumsAdministrator
News Posted: Fri, May 2 2008 3:06 PM

The intoxicating smell of fresh paint was the first sensation to greet us when we opened up a very special package from Diamond Multimedia and Smooth Creations. This was quickly followed by jaw-dropping awe as we admired the meticulous detail of the system's custom paint job. Speculating at the power waiting to be unleashed under its hood, we were jonseing to fire the rig up and pwn some noobs. But before we could do that, we wanted to share our experience of unboxing the machine with you--minus the heavy lifting and the paint fumes.

Smooth Creations Broodling Unboxed

• | Post Points: 110
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 3,017
Points 43,210

That is 1 awesome looking case. Hope you guys have fun playing with it!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,677
Points 24,005

I'll just echo my statement that it is very impressive.  Incredible looking in everyway and looking at that PSU and reading 1250W makes my head explode.

Hello

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 412
Points 5,250
Oh, glorious! Where can I get a PC Painted like that? I've gotta check into these Smooth Creations guys.

><((((">Lev Astov

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,370
Points 20,925
ice_73 replied on Fri, May 2 2008 7:27 PM
thats one amazing pc. the interior looks so neat and well painted too (unless the case comes with a black interior) the paint job is just what you should expect from a high end computer company :-p the one thing that i gotta say is that the person who wins it will miss the smell of paint :-( i love opening new stuff and smelling it. heres hoping that some of it will be left!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 7,614
Points 67,270
WoW... That's the Sexiest Rig I've ever seen!!!

And it's not just looks.. It's a Killer Rig!

Dammit! What's My Age Again???

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 235
Points 3,045
higgamo replied on Fri, May 2 2008 9:53 PM

a amazing case for a amazing pc great pair!

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 259
Points 4,555

that paint job is just awesome... nice case and system... definately a great setup!

Dynamically Scaled Oblique Flying Wing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XV-eTXIyYYQ

Top 100 Contributor
Posts 862
Points 11,010
RyuGTX replied on Sat, May 3 2008 1:48 AM

There are so many great things about this case and a lot of people have stated them already. As much as this case deserves all the repeats of remarks, I want to point out a few things that are minor (compared to the paint job and system components) that I really appreciate.

• I like how Smooth Creations did the side window without using rivets. Either that, or they hid them very well with the paint job.
  • They chose an 80 Plus power supply.
  • Painted the inside and even the back a sweet looking black. Even painted what looks to be a CoolIT cpu watercooler.
  • Wiring job is amazingly clean; down to the color of the zip ties. Using red zip ties over the red cable sleeving was very thoughtful!
If you think you can’t do something, you’ll never be able to do it. No matter how easy it is.
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 272
Points 4,205

I would really ask if someone could sleep ok in a room where you have this case and that skull with eyes looking at you ? What would you dream about? 

Photobucket
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,370
Points 20,925
ice_73 replied on Sun, May 4 2008 3:05 PM

coolzonestefan:

I would really ask if someone could sleep ok in a room where you have this case and that skull with eyes looking at you ? What would you dream about? 

crysis. and counter strike.

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 459
Points 6,990
AjayD replied on Sun, May 4 2008 8:26 PM
Love the attention to detail and not just when it comes to the paint job. This rig is truly a work of art. Do they sell just custom cases too, or do you have to buy a complete system?

***** Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted. *****

• | Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Posts 6
Points 135

That is one KICK ASS Paint job ;)  Congrats to the winnner  

Pimping Deals Aint Easy
Top 200 Contributor
Posts 357
Points 5,500

I may be taking the wife and kids to cape cod this summer, any chance I can come by and oggle?

This is my Sig. There are many like it but this one is mine.

OIIIIIIIIO

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 357
Points 5,500

AjayD:
Love the attention to detail and not just when it comes to the paint job. This rig is truly a work of art. Do they sell just custom cases too, or do you have to buy a complete system?

From what I saw on the site you have to buy a whloe pc, and they are very much high end boutique prices 

This is my Sig. There are many like it but this one is mine.

OIIIIIIIIO

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,370
Points 20,925
ice_73 replied on Tue, May 6 2008 9:16 PM

AjayD:

http://www.yoyotech.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=2019&osCsid=6223fd6bb8

and if you talk to them you can send in your laptops/desktops and they can paint the case.

Page 1 of 1 (16 items) | RSS