Shortcuts

need an older mobo combo

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 3 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Points 75
easterwabbit Posted: Sun, Mar 2 2008 8:25 PM
dont need anything special just something around a gig or maybe a little bigger processor- and preferably an intel or amd. needs to have PCI . and AGP video slot. needs to be AT or ATX style for desktop full size. anyone got anything laying around ? how much mailed to 62656. i gotta dump this 10 year old 300 celeron slot 1 ASAP its killin me.. please help. thanks. fastr68 on yahoo IM or email anytime. Randy
Randy the wabbit easterwabbitonearth on skype fastr68 on yahoo
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,476
Points 47,080
ForumsAdministrator

Aaah, what's up, Doc? I love FleaBay because there are lots of good deals on used hardware. If you buy from a seller with good feedback and pay with PayPal you should have a trouble-free deal. It is never a good idea to buy from newbs on any forum who have no feedback or reputation, as you are very likely to be scammed (especially if there are no PICS of the hardware).

SPAM-posters beware! ®

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 3
Points 75

Hi there superman person everyone has their beliefs/opinions/personal experiences, and well i have been online since 99 and have been through and am now past the whole ebay stage of life. I got burnt a few times on there. I  have bought and sold literally hundreds of used auto parts over the years from vehicles that i have parted out and junked and never had a single problem except(one time but it was in a parts trade so i wasnt really out anything technically)    Ebay was trouble for me and i am done with that crap of a place. I see wayyyy many more times the instances of rip-offs on ebay than i have ever seen on message forums such as this one here(and i am registered on literally at least a couple hundred, if not more now)   Your suggestions/concerns are understandable and i agree that there is an inherent risk in buying anything online period- not just on message forums however. Feedback capabilities on a site dont prevent risk and problems etc. the same as laws dont prevent crime. They can reduce it however, somewhat    You are free to express these concerns but i am actually just in search of a good older mobo combo that i need ASAP, plus i dont do paypal or even have a bank account or have a CC anymore either so it is next to impossible to deal on ebay anyways, but i dont care because i am over the whole ebay thing.

Life is a risk, breathing air is a risk, eating food is a risk, walking out the door is a risk, driving is a risk, being alive is a crap shoot, virtually anything is a risk, you have to take some or you will have nothing get nothing do nothing get no where.

anyone who has a combo for sale lemme know thanks!

Randy the wabbit easterwabbitonearth on skype fastr68 on yahoo
  • | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 65
Points 475

Well, I have an old old Pentium 4 1.5GHz socket 423 and a HP motherboard that goes with it. I just dont have any RDRAM. If you are interested I let it go really cheap because it is just sitting on my shelf. 

Intel Pentium D 805 @ 2.8GHz
1024mb PC5300 DDR2 Ram
120gig 7200RPM Samsung Hard Drive
Geforce 6600 256mb @ 400/500

Currently Selling

-NES System w/ 2controllers
-Some old Rage AGP video cards
-Pentium 3 600MHz and 800MHz
Not Ranked
Posts 3
Points 45
rousegk7 replied on Wed, Mar 26 2008 10:30 AM

if you can wait a couple weeks, I will have a asus p4s800 MB, 2 GB's Kingston ddr2, and a P4 3.0 for 400 shipped.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,913
Points 24,635

If they have a craigslist local to your area thats another option. keep in mind that if you are carrying money don't go into a bad neighborhood alon, thats the most popular scam dealing with criagslist. they get you to go to a strange neighborhood and mug you..

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS