TV Tuning on a laptop...?

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 20
Locklahn Posted: Mon, Sep 3 2007 12:02 PM
I just moved into college and I haven't got a desktop PC, only my laptop which I've got hooked up to this monitor in my dorm. The monitor happens to be both bigger and better looking than the television I brought along and down the hall my friend's got an XBox 360 hooked up to his monitor through a TV tuner on his desktop. Sadly, I can't just pry open my Macbook and install a TV tuner; I'm jealous :[ Is there anything like an external USB TV tuner that could do this for me or am I going to be stuck using the crappy television my room mate and I have? Most of this means nothing to me, but under the monitor's specifications on Newegg's it's got this listed: Connectivity Input Video Compatibility Analog RGB, Digital Connectors D-Sub, DVI-D D-Sub 1 DVI DVI(HDCP) HDMI No It's connected to my laptop with a DVI->Mini DVI adaptor. If it's relevant all, I'm running OS X 10.4.x, 2.16 ghz Core 2 Duo, 2 gigs of RAM blah blah Thanks for your time :) -Brian P.S: Why can't I skip lines? This looks so sloppy when I post it : /
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,474
Points 47,055
ForumsAdministrator

Some interesting reading HERE, Brian.

SPAM-posters beware! ®

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS