ZOTAC Previews Next-Generation Mini-ITX Platform HONG KONG – Jan. 9, 2009
New ZOTAC GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi brings PCI Express 2.0 x16 to a miniature 170mm x 170mm platform
– ZOTAC International, a leading manufacturer of NVIDIA-based motherboards and graphics cards, kicks off day two of the 2009 Consumer Electronics Show with a early preview of the next-generation mini-ITX platform for Intel processors powered by NVIDIA’s GeForce 9300 graphics processor – the ZOTAC GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi. The new ZOTAC GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi combines the powerful GeForce 9300 graphics processor with Intel processors for an unchained high-performance platform that’s big on performance but miniature in size.
| || |
| Click to enlarge.|| |
The powerful NVIDIA GeForce 9300 graphics processor that forms the heart of the ZOTAC GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi packs 16 high-speed stream processors that are configurable for DirectX 10, OpenGL 2.1 and CUDA-enabled applications. The ZOTAC GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi also features a high-performance NVIDIA PureVideo HD video processor that decodes Blu-ray high-definition video formats in hardware and enhances standard-definition content to near-high-definition quality levels.
“The ZOTAC GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi is the perfect platform for home theater PCs. Pairing power-efficient Intel processors and a PureVideo HD enabled graphics processor with a mini-ITX form factor allows the ZOTAC GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi to fit nearly anywhere without sacrificing high-definition video playback capabilities desired by home theater PC users,” said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
The ZOTAC GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi is engineered for high-performance applications and packs a full-length PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot, enabling compatibility with powerful ZOTAC GeForce graphics card upgrades. The mini-ITX board also features NVIDIA Hybrid SLI technology for GeForceBoost compatibility with select GeForce 8 and 9 series graphics cards.
“Our ZOTAC GeForce 9300-ITX WiFI delivers the best of both worlds – a powerful mGPU for video processing and a full-length PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot and HybridSLI compatibility for power hungry users that want to pair a mini-ITX platform with powerful PCI Express graphics cards such as our ZOTAC GeForce GTX 200 and 9 series,” Mr. Berger added.
The ZOTAC GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi also features compatibility with DDR2-800 MHz memory, high-definition audio, SATA 3.0 Gbps and integrated 802.11b/g wireless network connectivity.
Attendees of the 2009 Consumer Electronics Show can see the ZOTAC GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi on display at the ZOTAC booth in the Sands Hall, booth #71946.General details:
- New ZOTAC GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi platform
- NVIDIA GeForce 9300 mGPU
- 16 stream processors
- Hybrid SLI compatible
- Microsoft DirectX 10 and OpenGL 2.1 compatible
- NVIDIA CUDA and PhysX ready
- NVIDIA PureVideo HD technology
- Full-length PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot
- HDMI (w/Audio), DVI (w/Audio) and VGA outputs
- HDCP compliant
- Integrated 802.11b/g WiFi
- Intel Core 2, Celeron and Pentium support – Socket LGA775
- 1333 MHz front-side bus compatible
- 2 DDR2 DIMM slots
- DDR2-667/800 compatible
- Up to 8GB of DDR2 memory
- ZOTAC Extended Warranty (visit www.zotac.com for details)