Jaduka Offers Free Group CallingDallas, Texas - Jaduka®, a leading provider of Web-integrated communication technologies, has launched dukaUS®, an easy-to-use group calling application that dials out and connects up to 6 participants by phone for free.
dukaUS group calls are easy to start and moderate, enabling friends, family, business colleagues, or student study groups to get together by phone to rant and rave or just catch up. With dukaUS, you can easily host daily or weekly calls or just start one anytime the mood strikes you!
Most group phone services require all users to dial a number, enter a PIN, and then follow an often-confusing phone menu," said Jaduka president Jack Rynes. "dukaUS simplifies the process because the application makes the calls. Joining a dukaUS group call is a simple as answering the phone."
dukaUS features include:
dukaUS supports group calling to United States and Canadian telephone numbers. As a Web-based application, dukaUS is compatible with both PCs and Macs. Sign up for a free account at www.dukaus.com to make group calls with dukaUS
- Web-based group call administration with 'Call,' 'Mute,' and 'Hold'
- Group leader can add up to five other participants per call
- Address book that stores frequently called numbers
- 30 minutes a day of free group calling per user account
- Call 'countdown' timer to keep track of your current account balance