To pay tribute to the back-to-school season (or just party), in conjunction with our good friends at CyberPower. We're giving away yet another fully loaded, quad-core powered gaming rig! This time around, you could win a complete Intel Core i7-950-based system, with a GeForce GTX 460 graphics card pushing the pixels, Asetek Liquid Cooling, and 6GB of RAM!
The complete parts list and breakdown is listed below:
* Prize Details: Cyberpower recently launched their Fang Series EVO series featuring Intel Core I processors and several high-end gaming chassis for each model. The main focus for the Fang EVO is cooling and they've loaded the lineup with a new cooling kit that features 240mm and 360mm radiators that can be hooked up to cool both the CPU and multiple GPUs. For our giveaway, we’ve chosen the EVO Viper that uses Azza’s new Hurrican 2000 chassis and includes Asetek’s 240mm liquid cooling kit.
This give-away is a bit different than the others we've run in the past. To be entered into this sweepstakes, please follow the guidelines below...
1) Become a fan of HotHardware’s official Facebook fan page
2) Become a fan of Cyberpower Inc’s official Facebook fan page
3) Comment on the contest post on each of the respective facebook fan pages
4) Share either post on your personal facebook page
5) Take a screenshot of your facebook page with the shared story
6) Submit the screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Fang EVO Viper Sweepstakes”
And of course, being active on the news and forum conversations WILL get you noticed!
The contest will run through September 30 at which point we'll announce the winner. That's not a lot of time, so be sure to enter quickly!
This is a great chance for to you to win a custom, powerful new system. Now go get in the running! Good Luck!
|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Review||7|
|California Teen's Supercapacitor...||7|
|Nintendo Demanding Copyright Royalties...||7|
|Sears Turns Closed Retail Locations Into...||6|
|GIF Creator Wins Webby Lifetime...||6|
|HOT Raspberry Pi DIY Mini Desktop PC...||6|
|IT Departments Resist Deploying Windows...||5|