Asus EN9800GT Matrix GeForce 9800GT

We're writing to let you all know that we have just posted a new article at HotHardware, in which we evaluate the features, overclockability, and performance of the Asus EN9800GT Matrix GeForce 9800GT. As its name implies, the EN9800GT Matrix is based on NVIDIA's GeForce 9800 GT GPU, but Asus puts their own spin on the card with a slight factory overclock and a unique custom cooler. Click the link below and check it out...

Asus EN9800GT Matrix GeForce 9800GT
Via:  HotHardware
Tags:  Nvidia, Asus, Gaming, GPU, 9800 GT
Comments
rstdirect 6 years ago

Good card i spose - I have just always had trouble with early failure of Ram on must NVIDIA cards I've used - seems more costly than Fan failure on their competion cards so I choose the lesser cost... I just replaced EN9800GT on daughter's system this week due to Ram failure (not overclocked at all),, and yes ample P/S was on-board

bob_on_the_cob 6 years ago

That's a cool looking cooler. I think I would rather have the single slot cooler. Nothing really stands out about competing cards. I look more at warranties and price than anything.

rstdirect 6 years ago

Yes, it looks and sounds good - maybe just got bad one - hope so anyhow - I usaully rely on ASUS for the best by Test

bob_on_the_cob 6 years ago

[quote user="rstdirect"]

Meh I have had my problems with asus just like most companys. I am not the fan of them I was once.

rstdirect 6 years ago

yeh i spose your part right their - the high end stuff seems to hold up during warranty though - makes a difference to me - I ship every system home with a 3 YR parts/labor warranty - you pick wrong part and you spend alot out of pocket - so the Test goes on - don't try to pick to much for monies saved causes monies spent later..

bob_on_the_cob 6 years ago

[quote user="rstdirect"]

I will say I have never had a issue with Asus tech support.