Unsurpassed Performance, Power Efficiency, and Flexibility
- The ATI Radeon E4690 MXM features 512MB of on-board GDDR3 memory, 320 shader processors, a comprehensive set of display output options and adjustable system clocks for exacting power and performance requirements.
- As the industry's only embedded graphics chip to offer support for both Microsoft DirectX® 10.1 and AMD's Unified Video Decoder 2 (UVD 2), the ATI Radeon E4690 MXM enables competitive advantages for AMD's embedded customers by providing outstanding graphics support coupled with high quality video playback performance
- Incorporating ATI PowerPlayTM intelligent power management technology, the ATI Radeon E4690 MXM is designed to optimize power consumption and enable exceptional performance per Watt for power sensitive embedded applications.
- System designers have ultimate flexibility with a comprehensive selection of outputs including dual independent display controllers, integrated DisplayPortTM, integrated single & dual-link LVDS, integrated single & dual-link DVI /TMDS/HDMI and analogue outputs.
- Supported by ATI Stream technology, the ATI Radeon E4690 MXM can replace numerous system hardware components (e.g. FPGAs, DSPs etc.), helping to reduce overall system power, size, and cost.
"As the graphics requirements for embedded systems continue to increase, AMD has armed the ATI Radeon E4690 MXM with features that are important to our customers and done so within an industry-standard specification that helps simplify design, development and market delivery," said Richard Jaenicke, director of Embedded Discrete Graphics for AMD. "Based on the successful ATI Radeon™ E4690 GPU, the ready-made ATI Radeon E4690 MXM solution provides the graphics performance, energy efficiency and reliability customers need. This, coupled with the module's five year product life cycle, makes the ATI Radeon E4690 the easy answer for system designers looking to gain competitive advantage in the marketplace. 2"
"The ATI Radeon E4690 MXM module is an ideal solution for our aerospace and defense customers," says Dan Joncas, VP Sales ALT Software. "Its parallel processing capabilities open up a whole new range of applications including video surveillance, radar processing, target acquisition and synthetic vision. This module is ideal for manufacturers of embedded systems that require high-performance computing and advanced graphics."
|HotHardware’s Summer Gaming System...||354|
|Sexy Samsung 105-Inch 4K UHD Curvaceous...||24|
|Here's The Code To Receive 'The Sims 2...||22|
|Google Seals Twitch Gaming Live...||20|
|Verizon Warns Unlimited 4G LTE Customers...||19|
|Your e-DNA May Be The Next Security...||16|
|Smart TVs Are Set To Completely Dominate...||14|