Latest News - June 2015
- Intel Unloads Fresh Salvo Of Fifth Gen Core Processors With Buff Iris Pro Graphics
- Intel Charts New Course, Adopts Reversible USB-C Connector For 40Gbps Thunderbolt 3
- Microsoft Confirms Windows 10 Home, Professional Priced At $119, $199 Respectively
- Intel Announces $17 Billion Acquisition Of Chip Designer Altera
- GlowBowl Makes Your Tinkle Twinkle
- $200 Off ASUS Zenbook 3200x1800 Touch Laptop, HDTVs With Dell eGift Card Bundle And More
- SanDisk Drops USB-C Bombshell With Wicked Fast 1.92TB Extreme 900 SSD
- Microsoft Announces System Requirements, Feature Regressions For Windows 10
- Don't Mess With Texas: Tesla Comes Up Short In Effort To Sell Cars Direct To Customers
- Senate Inaction Results In Expiration Of Patriot Act’s Orwellian Surveillance Powers
- GoPro Expands Low-End Action Cam Range With $299 Hero+ LCD
- Unwitting Woman Recycles Rare Apple 1 Computer Worth $200K, Could Still Recoup $100K
- Google Debuts ‘My Account’ To Wrangle Your Privacy And Security Settings
- Nintendo’s Upcoming NX Console Will Reportedly Run Google’s Android OS
All News for June 2015
Had Paul Revere been a computer geek living in the modern era, he'd have just flown in from Computex and hopped on his Harley so he could cruise the streets yelling, "Iris Pro Graphics is coming! Iris Pro Graphics is coming!" That's because Intel... Read more...
Thunderbolt (and its Thunderbolt 2 successor) is a technically impressive high-speed data standard. Thunderbolt offers maximum bandwidth of 10Gbps while, Thunderbolt 2 doubled that to 20Gbps. However, the standard, which is used for everything from... Read more...
Well, that’s the last time that we’ll look to Newegg for any insight on pricing for unreleased software. Over the weekend, product listings for Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Professional showed up on the online retailer's site indicating a release... Read more...
Intel announced a $16.7 billion purchase of Altera Corporation today, promising that it will empower Intel to provide faster systems at lower costs. The cash acquisition values Altera at $54 per share and has been approved by the boards of both... Read more...
It’s definitely not as creepy as Tony The Toilet Buddy from Better Call Saul, this latest Kickstarter project is definitely puts the “whiz” in gee-whiz. GlowBowl is an LED-light for your toilet that seems to be aimed at males, because females probably won’t have a use for such a product (and probably think it’s... Read more...
Welcome back for the latest installment of HOT deals, direct from our friends at TechBargains. On tap for you all today, we have deals on an ASUS Zenbook UX303LA-US51T laptop with touch and a 256GB SSD, 50% off Select Logitech iPad Accessories, a... Read more...
If you're building a new system with all the fancy newfangled technology that's available, then there's a good chance you'll be rocking a USB Type-C connector. And if that's the case, SanDisk has a portable storage solution that may be of interest... Read more...
We’ve heard all about what features are coming to Windows 10 over the past few months. First announced at the end of January, Windows 10 is set to be a blockbuster release for Microsoft and will be a free upgrade for existing Windows 7 and Windows 8... Read more...
Tesla isn't having much luck messing with Texas. The electric car maker sells automobiles directly to the public rather than going through dealerships, but in order to do that, it has get lawmakers to repeal existing laws in each state that require... Read more...
Senator Rand Paul, a presidential hopeful for the Republican party, was ultimately successful in his ongoing effort to prevent the U.S. Senate from voting on extensions to key provisions of the Patriot Act. As a result, the National Security... Read more...
GoPro is continuing its drive to flesh out its low-end action cam lineup with the introduction of a new model: the Hero+ LCD. The Hero+ LCD might not have the wealth of features granted to its high-end siblings like the ability to capture 4K video... Read more...
CleanBayArea, a Silicon Valley recycling center, is looking to put $100,000 in the hands of a woman who obliviously parted with an original Apple I computer. One of only 200 such systems constructed in 1976 by Apple founders Steve Jobs and Steve... Read more...
As more and more of our daily lives shift online, there's an increased need to take control of privacy and security settings. That's not always easy to do, depending on the service. With that in mind, Google today unveiled a new hub for managing... Read more...
It's beginning to look like Nintendo's "NX" console could be quite interesting -- or not, depending on your perspective. It's being reported that the Mario maker is planning to go the Android route for its upcoming console, which would allow... Read more...